Roonda Rousey has very good striking

thehighking

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think some of you guys are sleeping on Ronda's striking skills. She is very fast and aggressive with her strikes and I think she will outstrike Nunes before submitting her

She got absolutely annihilated by the first competent striker she faced

I've seen guys with 6 months of boxing look light years beyond her. It's absolutely pathetic considering how big of a star she was that she hasn't got a real coach to get her striking up to par.

Or, ya know - not.

giphy.gif

I miss the days when trolls were creative

She has legit KO power; however, her technique is garbage.

Ronda still has better boxing then Jon Jones LMAO

alex-gustafsson-counters-jab-with-left-hook-gif.gif

gustafsson-lands-a-beatiful-left-hook-on-jon-jones-gif.gif

Jones looked like a literal day one amature the first time he fought someome who actually came from an amature boxing background and whom was close enough in size to him..

Jones is NOTHING but size and beat no one but older smaller men....Jones=MOST OVER RATED fighter in history

Ronda's striking is as good as Johnny Hendricks' appetite control.

not really but she's not a striker so who cares.

Jones looked like a literal day one amature the first time he fought someome who actually came from an amature boxing background and whom was close enough in size to him..

Jones is NOTHING but size and beat no one but older smaller men....Jones=MOST OVER RATED fighter in history
Jabs and Oblique kicks > Standing hammerfist with head on the centerline at all times.

If Rousey wins, a bunch of haters will be saying

Wubba Lubba Dub-Dub

Jabs and Oblique kicks > Standing hammerfist with head on the centerline at all times.
Jones doesnt even know how to throw a jab LMAO...every time he tries to jab he gets countered badly....why do you think Jones relies on eye pokes?

Ronda could easily start eye poking and oblique kicking people like Jones.....but even Ronda has more honor then that lol

BOTH Ronda AND Jones have TERRIBLE boxing

Im just making a joke that Jones has such shitty boxing that even Ronda is better

I don't think her striking is bad as everyone say it is. I mean its not great, but it has gotten a lot better. I don't hold one night in Australia charging Holly Holm against her. Terrible gameplan, she and everybody else thought she could run right through Holm. Grab her toss her armbar her. Now she knows. I don't think Amanda can counterstrike like Holly. Matchups make fights. Always have, always will. One night of fighting doesn't define your life.

why because that one fight.........that jones won? want to compare their records?

You could say that Ronda's striking is, um, highly original. Which in this case regrettably means the opposite of "very good."

Back