Room 1408

It was more of an acting showcase of Johnny Boy than a scary as shit movie. A- movie imo.

It's a good film.

I've seen it many times...I actually searched Google the other day for similar films to 1408 and was recommended these films:

onesheet.jpg

kimlik-identity-afis.jpg

Identity was okay, but definitely check out Vacancy, was a great film.

It was a good Stephen King film.
Better than The Shining.

There is one ending where he dies in the hotel room

The other ending he lives

What ending do you like better

I googled it.. And thank you. I guess I like the original better, because it's actually a 'happier ending" because of what he hears at the very end. Also, I think the one you didn't post, with his agent at the end, if that's real, would be my favorite.

I always liked this movie

I think I'm going to watch it again

I haven't seen that movie in years. I'll check it out again. I forgot the movie.

i enjoyed it, but also, i always understood that it was somewhat deliberately ridiculous, seeing as king came up with the idea in the middle of a lecture or something like that

It was a good Stephen King film.
Better than The Shining.

Gotta disagree with you there. The Shining is a masterpiece IMO and is on just about any top 100 movie list. That being said, 1408 is a very good ghost story, and good ghost stories are hard to come by.

I thought it was really fun, but it fell just shy of being truly great. Something about not taking itself seriously enough in the writing, things felt a little too random at times, just slightly TV movie-ish in parts. Overall, a fun ride though. Would recommend.

Loved that and identity. Looks like I'll be watching vacancy this weekend!

Back