Ronson decision???

Amen. If that fight went into round 4 and 5 Jesse was going to TKO that guy.

since you have the crystal ball, care to give me some lottery numbers? :icon_lol:

I had Ronson victorious, I guess I was wrong.

I missed the first round but from what I saw, Ronson was owning this guy other than those takedowns with nothing behind them. 3-1 for strikes I believe. What happened? I had money on him and I'm from his home town but I missed the first round.

Michel looked gassed and outclassed on the feet ...

Michel , dominated the 1st , did enough to win the 2nd and clearly lost the 3rd. Ronson didn't come on strong enough 29-28 was reasonable for Michel

since you have the crystal ball, care to give me some lottery numbers? :icon_lol:

My crystal ball said Michel was fading and losing his "control" over Ronson quickly. Round by round Michel was losing. It's not who wins the first, its who's still there when its in deep waters.

Ronson clearly lost rd 1 lost rd 2 and took rd 3 despite landing mostly light strikes. Clear 29-28 for Michel.

This. I don't understand why he didn't fight to win in the third

Trator was really gassed.

My crystal ball said Michel was fading and losing his "control" over Ronson quickly. Round by round Michel was losing. It's not who wins the first, its who's still there when its in deep waters.

I agree, Ronson swung the momentum his way in the third.

Michel won 2 rds, Ronson won 1... deserved victory in my eyes! but i see your point and would've certainly favoured Ronson if it would've been a 5 rd fight. Trator was exhausted in the end and Ronson looked fresher. i can see him doing well in the future for sure, he can still fix some holes in his game and become a better fighter.

Michel won 2 rds, Ronson won 1... deserved victory in my eyes! but i see your point and would've certainly favoured Ronson if it would've been a 5 rd fight. Trator was exhausted in the end and Ronson looked fresher. i can see him doing well in the future for sure, he can still fix some holes in his game and become a better fighter.

If he works on his TDD he will be a contender within his next 4 fights

prazeres did nothing when he had control for 2 rounds, he lost in my book.

Prazeres had a few tight sub attempts. He controlled Jesse on the mat for 2 rounds and Jesse wasn't able to mount any offense in those 2 rounds. The number of takedowns and passes were easily enough to award Prazeres rounds 1 and 2 in the judge's eyes, even though he didn't do much damage. When do you ever see judges call those type of rounds 10-10? Prazeres had the takedowns, sub attempts, passes and control -- you can't say he did nothing just because a submission fighter didn't lock in the submission. He basically smothered Jesse for 2 rounds while constantly looking for the submission, and he had a few that were close.

29-28 Prazeres was the right score, but hats off to Ronson for leaving it all in the cage and going full beast mode at the end. That uppercut was something slick too.

Back