Ronin legacy review

Thedj p

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I have had this gi a few months now. Overall it's a nice gi but there a few things I don't like. None of which are deal breakers. The stitching is very nice on the gi and seems to be constructed well.

The jacket has a bigger more boxy cut. I don't perfer this cut but it's totally fine. I think if your bigger up top it will do you good. The collar is stiff but not thick I do like a stiffer collar. The inside of the jacket has a horrible screen printing that imo looks like garbage. Just my opinion. The embroidery seems really nice.

The pants are a perfect fit for me. Perfect length. Nice draw string and belt loops and so on. I like how the pants fit a lot. Not too baggy not too small.

What I don't like about this gi first is the sleeves do stretch when wet and getting pulled on. My second complaint and maybe it's just me but the pants and jacket and collar material and collar itself all have kind of cheap card board feel to it. It's hard to describe but the pants and collar especially just have a weird feel to them like card board is the best I can put it.

Overall I got the gi on sale so I think it's fine. It's not bad at all I just feel for the full price they charge i would not have been happy just because imo the materials feel cheap. I know other people that have other ronin gis and love them. I like mine. I just don't think its that great is all

Back