"Ronda's (still) a winner !" - Dana White on her loss to Nunes

Of course she's a winner....8 figures in the bank, legacy as the queen of WMMA.

But Dana realizes she's going to get seriously injured if he lets her fight again.

I think Ronda might be his illegitimate child, I can't see any other reason for him to be so bias towards her, any male fighter who got smoked like her twice in a row would get told it's time to hang it up, and acting like she did after the Holm loss would have had Dana calling them a pussy.

I think Ronda might be his illegitimate child, I can't see any other reason for him to be so bias towards her, any male fighter who got smoked like her twice in a row would get told it's time to hang it up, and acting like she did after the Holm loss would have had Dana calling them a pussy.
Moneymoneymoneymoneymoney

I remember Dana when Fedor finally lost to Werdum.

Posted a big fan smiley on Twitter.

And proceeded to call him a fraud.

But Ronda... oh, she's a winner!

Who knows, maybe she is doing better.

Last time it was such a shock, humiliating, entire image shattered, etc.

Maybe this time it's not so jarring. And being that she's so close to the end of her career anyway, she might have half expected to lose.

I can't feel sorry for millionaires, sorry (well not really). And I think Ronda is the only person on the roster Dana won't shit on. She's done things other fighters have been suspended for and he turns a blind eye to it all. I hope she retires, so this narrative can come to an end.

that and make it more mainstream.

I actually had the fight spoilt for me because her arse whipping made the national news here in Oz. That never happens with MMA fights outside of the country that don't involve locals.
Definitely contributed to the UFC and WMMA's international, mainstream audience.

"She's in better spirits this time than after the Holy fight. Tonight wasn't her night. None of this (WMMA) would be here without her. She's a winner. Ronda needs to go home, take her time."

It's a tough thing to have the person who brought so much hype to the UFC's WMMA divisions go down as bad as she did. I feel bad for Dana, but they pushed Ronda like crazy and her fall down has been very quick.

He's got more fucking excuse than a pregnant nun. Face it Dana. Exposed.

15822983_10211613931965924_7649135380619005882_n.jpg

"She's in better spirits this time than after the Holy fight. Tonight wasn't her night. None of this (WMMA) would be here without her. She's a winner. Ronda needs to go home, take her time."

It's a tough thing to have the person who brought so much hype to the UFC's WMMA divisions go down as bad as she did. I feel bad for Dana, but they pushed Ronda like crazy and her fall down has been very quick.

giphy.gif

Back