Ronda's mom: "You're smart and beautiful, let the stupid people get punched in the face."

Ronda's mom needs to stop giving interviews...

Since when did her opinion matter? LMAO

If Ronda is so smart why the hell didn't she listen to the millions of people (including her mom) that told her to dump Edmond..

Ronda probably has the worst ring IQ in UFC history when it comes to striking...It's not like Ronda was some rocket scientist before she started fighting MMA either, it seems like fighting has always been her primary talent.

Her mom is just as pretentious as she is, not hard to see where she got it from.

No Wonder she's a cunt, her mom sounds like one.
her mom is a huge cunt. its very telling why Ronda is the way she is. She's a miserable woman. I feel so blessed to not have a mother like that. My mother is sassy, funny and warm. Then I look at Dana White and his mom. Honestly i wouldn't trade his millions in to have a mom like his. There are things money can't buy. That's what makes it hard for me because my mom passed away last year from cancer. technically late 2015. It's been a little over a year.

See, why should we put any value in her opinion if she's going to ridicule other people like this ? I'd like to give people a chance but this is just ridiculous.

it is though for a parent to watch their child getting a beating,

this thread and some comment is reaching some of the worst level this forum ever reached in term of stupidity

and i am not even a Ronda fan

i know right.

how dare a 28 year old adult not listen to her mammy and stay with a coach that helped her become world champ?

Sorry Edmond, didn't realize you posted here.

She can't admit that Ronda is fooked up because that might imply she did a bad job as a mother. One, Ronda is plain at best. She sure as hell ain't beautiful. Two, she is borderline retarded. Even with being ridiculously polite, there is no way you can credibly call her smart. Also, competing in a combat sport that involves striking doesn't indicate a lack of intelligence. However, competing in a sport for several years and having the striking defense of a couch warrior IS a fair indication of stupidity.

Just like Ronda, she tries to say something clever to make herself/someone else seem smart and ends making herself/the other person sound like a dumbass. Now we know where Ronda gets her delusional fantasy world perspective from.

i know right.

how dare a 28 year old adult not listen to her mammy and stay with a coach that helped her become world champ?

giphy.gif

{<RR} .

Back