Ronda's mom wrote some stuff about the loss

"Mother is proud of child."

I'll call Ripleys.

That's awesome of her mom. I'm sure she's very proud of her daughter, and I'm sure it's awful to see so much hatred aimed towards her.

There's nothing you can say to haters and internet roll fuckboys so of course this topic is full of more irrational hatred. You can not be a fan of someone without constantly shitting them and spewing hatred.

Hitler and Stalin were very ambitious and accomplished a lot, too. It doesn't make them great people.

Honestly, people on these forums are straight bitches who are hating on someone they have never met, never will, and will never achieve 1/10th of what she has.

And how she dealt with it emotionally included poor sportsmanship.
That's not so black and white. The "poor sportsmanship" she displayed this week very well may have been a calculated display of hype and "anti-promotion". Her "poor sportsmanship" got everyone talking for the past two weeks and everyone tuned in to see what would happen next.

I don't think there's anything she could have said that would have altered the opinion of anyone in this topic. It's not the kind of display I enjoy, but neither is that of Conor McGregor.

I think we all underestimate the huge impact all that promotion and media obligations she was doing for the year+ working up towards the Holly fight. She had stated before that fight she wanted time off. Naturally, when she got ktfo, she had a reason to disappear and take time off.

Honestly couldn't care if she ever fights again, but there's no need to fucking vomit so much disdain towards her and everything she does. She accomplished great things in her time, and then she got obliterated by two better fighters. I think that's the end of it.

Last edited:
Jones is clearly angling for Ronda to john hit gym, where she would actually flourish

He post was about how she dealt with the loss emotionally. Not sportsmanship.
those go hand in hand. if she's taught how to handle losses differently then how she responds from them likely changes.

she strikes me as a great example of one of these parents who lives out ambitions through their child. is this a uniquely american disease?
Why do you say that? Ronda's mother was a very successful athlete herself

Why do you say that? Ronda's mother was a very successful athlete herself

and therefore her daughter has to be too, whether it turns her into a trainwreck or not. anything less than the olympics simply wouldnt be good enough, kinda thing

She's basically saying you're all laughing at her girls pain. Sounds kind of familiar actually.

Speaks volumes when your mother has to defend your personality and failures.

Does trashing someone, you don't actually know, on an Internet forum constitute a good personality or grant you some sort of noteworthy success in life? I find that character trait much more offensive than anything ronda has done. Like her or not, she has accomplished more in that past 15 years than the 99% of basement dwelling or beer gut trailer park goons around here that hate her simply because that's easier than admitting that the real problem lies with yourself and your lack of talent or drive to reach her level of success.

Now, go find your safe space and complain about how unfair life is..

Go Suck a Duck Ronda's Mom.....

dP1saHM.gif

The last 4 are blatantly untrue.

She was not the first UFC World Champion.
She was not the first woman to make $1M in martial arts
Her name was on the book, but i doubt she even read the whole thing.
"Acted" is a very generous term. Can we agree that she 'appeared' in 3 movies?

Just bringing you back down to earth a tad...
{<redford}

Kudos to her mom. Ronda has definitely accomplished a lot in her life. Way more than some of the losers on this forum can imagine.

Not sure what point the mom is trying to make with this...

Comes off like a passive-aggressive way of saying that anyone who has had less athletic success and/or financial success than her daughter has no right to be critical of anything her daughter says or does.

She must be a Trump supporter.

Back