Ronda's mom wrote some stuff about the loss

Not true, but it happens here more frequently. Take Biebers dad.
c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

Is that really Bieber's dad? That is many level's of tool right there.

http://drannmaria.blogspot.nl/2016/12/i-have-this-to-say-about-my-daughter.html

Second, I'd like to list some of her accomplishments, and note that she isn't yet 30 years old.

• Junior World Judo Champion
  • Panamerican Games Judo Gold Medalist
  • First American woman in a decade to win a world cup in judo (and then she went on to win several more)
  • U.S. Open Gold Medalist
  • World Judo Championships Silver Medalist
  • Olympic Bronze Medalist
  • U.S. Senior National Champion
  • First UFC World Champion
  • First woman to make a million dollars in martial arts
  • Co-authored sports book of the year - My Fight/ Your Fight
  • Acted in three movies

The last 4 are blatantly untrue.

She was not the first UFC World Champion.
She was not the first woman to make $1M in martial arts
Her name was on the book, but i doubt she even read the whole thing.
"Acted" is a very generous term. Can we agree that she 'appeared' in 3 movies?

Just bringing you back down to earth a tad...

Where did she mention sportsmanship?
She didn't have to, since her whole post is in response to her daughter being criticized for the way she acts after losing.

Any more questions you need answered?

so having a kid before u are 30 is always a negative thing. and divorcing means that you suck at life. shes really reaching to compliment her daughters personality. next thing she'll say that she never murdered someone and thats why ronda is great.

Rondas mom hates Edmond. That makes her a friend of mine.

Since when is having children a bad thing? LMAO

lmao acting in movies is an accomplishment? Deluded American culture

and "what made Ronda so successful is that she cares DEEPLY about winning". <30>

Good stuff from her mom and Ronda has done very well for herself, most certainly more than anyone on this forum. Being super driven/competitive can make you an asshole sometimes, doesn't mean you are a particularly bad person, there is a lot at stake after all. Good luck to them.

this is probably why she wants to live in a hut on a farm somewhere in the middle of nowhere

doesn't want to hear what people actually think about her.....

I like what her mother wrote as it was heartfelt and rang true in many ways, but that doesn't change how poorly her daughter has carried herself over the years. Ronda's accomplishments are impressive indeed, however, it's not hard to see why she has been so vilified as of late.

In before the virgin Ronda haters dismiss everything her mom says - oh, too late ☝

I'm not a virgin. In fact, I'm a mother ther with a daughter. I understand this instinct to defend. But I also know that if my daughter behaved even partially as rude as RR has, I would seriously consider my parenting skills.

It's common to respond with all the accolades in attempt to distract from the real reasons. She's an amazing athlete and stays out of trouble. Pretty much no one is disputing those 2 things.

But the reason for the negativity she gets is her turrible attitude in winning and losing. Having sportsmanship wasn't on top of the list when raising her, or it wasn't instilled to prepare her for the inevitable backlash since everyone loses. Name me a dominant world champ fighter who isn't obsessed with winning. Yet most of them are classy in victory and defeat, while Ronda's the furthest thing of it.

Haha now i see where Ronda gets her terrible personality from.

She;s making excuses for her daughter's bad behavior. In a way she's also making excuses for her bad child-rearing techniques.

i agree. it's amazing that she doesn't see her daughter as a mirror-image of herself. the same smugness, arrogance, and lack of looking inward for why people look at her daughter the way they do.

She;s making excuses for her daughter's bad behavior. In a way she's also making excuses for her bad child-rearing techniques.
Yeah, she and her daughter are both failures who never accomplished anything.

She didn't have to, since her whole post is in response to her daughter being criticized for the way she acts after losing.

Any more questions you need answered?

He post was about how she dealt with the loss emotionally. Not sportsmanship.

Back