Ronda's mom not happy with her friends

sir loin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Ronda Jean is a whole cupcake of amazing, frosted with awesome sauce and sprinkles of sweetness on top.

However, I think some of the people she hangs out with are douche bags.

No matter how wonderful anyone is, they will do stupid shit from time to time.

The difference if you are rich and famous is that people don't call you on your shit.

Sometimes, people will say to me privately that they disagree with some decision Ronda has made. They might go on at length and in great detail. When I suggest that they tell Ronda that to her face, they make a lot of excuses. One person even suggested that I go with him when he talked to her. I refused, even though I agreed with his opinions. He's a grown man but he's afraid that if he disagrees with her then she won't let him hang around any more

Frankly, the whole thing makes me sick.

http://drannmaria.blogspot.com/2015/08/popping-ronda-bubble.html?m=1

If Ronda is only surrounded by "Yes" people, then eventually it will bite her in the ass. She needs critical minds in her camp and world.

edmond wants to exit the friend zone

THIS!!!!! You know he has wanted a piece of that ass for so long. You know he gets super pissed whenever she brings around new guys that shes fucking.

THIS!!!!! You know he has wanted a piece of that ass for so long. You know he gets super pissed whenever she brings around new guys that shes fucking.

Lol guarantee this is so true.

I wouldn't even be surprised if it was Edmond. There are nuthuggers, then there's this... whatever you call this level of obsession, where you are driven to create shitpost, upon shitpost.

So Schaub was telling the truth about Ronda being surrounded by yes men.

I think Ronda Jean is a whole cupcake of amazing, frosted with awesome sauce and sprinkles of sweetness on top.

Maybe I'm losing my mind, but this friggin phrase makes me dislike her whole tribe even more.

I like how real Ronda's mom is ...

I guarantee the spineless sycophant she's talking about is that Lazie the savage dude. No fucking question about it.

Last edited:
TMZ shit, thread should be deleted.

I miss the times when Anderson and GSP were on top. I prefer endless superfight threads and bickering over level of competition and differences in styles over this.

I miss the times when Anderson and GSP were on top. I prefer endless superfight threads and bickering over level of competition and differences in styles over this.

Considering anything involving Ronda and Browne fucking while he's still married because it's "Tmz shit", then this should be deleted as well. Take your crush on Ronda and go bark up another tree you fucking beta.

Considering anything involving Ronda and Browne fucking while he's still married because it's "Tmz shit", then this should be deleted as well. Take your crush on Ronda and go bark up another tree you fucking beta.

Lol, I wasn't being sarcastic man and I actually agree with you. At least superfight talk actually involves talking about fighting over fucking. But when can you do when Ronda's division is so weak that she barely has any competition? At least with Anderson we all got giddy over possibly seeing some Matrix level shit.

Lol, I wasn't being sarcastic man and I actually agree with you. At least superfight talk actually involves talking about fighting over fucking. But when can you do when Ronda's division is so weak that she barely has any competition? At least with Anderson we all got giddy over possibly seeing some Matrix level shit.

Damn, my bad playa, respect, sincerest apologies.

Back