Ronda's judo vs Bethe's judo

afestezio

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Well after seeing Betche make that throw its going to be competitive.

Obviously RR has great judo, but I love how people show her taking down a non resisting training partner as proof.

Ronda's judo is the best what woman can do in cage. I'm not a fan of her but this is fact.

if Ronda wasn't afraid earlier.. she should be now

Bethe was smart she'd of trained with the Brazil national judo team they are really good and could've helped her in a lot of ways. Ronda was good at judo but not the best ever Brazil, Cuba, France, and more had players that beat her. Bethe throw was weak I've seen kids doing better throws than that and Ronda just does the non resisting throws for videos in randori she has to fight for them and she is more than capable of throwing a non cooperating partner.. Meisha got thrown how many times in their last fight? If these girls were smart they'd find a judo coach who coached against Ronda before and learn judo spend 6 months doing it, and just keep their striking fine tuned and they'd have a shot.

Obviously RR has great judo, but I love how people show her taking down a non resisting training partner as proof.

Well, Ronda's throws on a non-resisting person look way smoother and done with better technique than Betche's example on a non-resisting person.

Bethe won that fight against Duke. I didn't know you had to be a BB in judo to win nowadays.

Ronda's judo is the best what woman can do in cage. I'm not a fan of her but this is fact.

No, the gold medalist and even the silver medalist from that year Ronda was in the Olympics would both do better judo in the cage.

Back