Ronda's Gotchies

The thread title here is pure win.

When is Romero's used kit from the Brunson fight going on sale?

That's pretty nasty. The UFC should have a little more dignity.

Its weird that a company that makes so much bank does shit like this for pennies

Nah. It costs a few bucks to implement, and they are hoping that the people who are "disappointed" by not getting their favorite stars used Kit, or who find the used Kits too expensive, will settle for a regular fight Kit. The publicity will bring more than the used items themselves.

Is this for charity?

Definitely for the underprivileged. The fighters get a cut of everything of theirs that is sold. This is wrong and misleading, from the article:

"Reebok pays fighters a couple grand, prevents them from having any other sponsors, then goes on to literally air their dirty laundry for more money than they paid the fighters in most cases?"

Hype. I hate the Reebok deal but it's better to stick to the straight truth imo rather than engage in spin like that.

Nah. It costs a few bucks to implement, and they are hoping that the people who are "disappointed" by not getting their favorite stars used Kit, or who find the used Kits too expensive, will settle for a regular fight Kit. The publicity will bring more than the used items themselves.

I don't know if this publicity is worth it. There is no way the UFC will make even $1M per year from these sales, plus it is more focus on the Reebok issues, plus it has a weird Hentai feel about it.

Hockey jerseys, baseball bats, football jerseys are one thing. Here, the "uniform" is a snug fitting piece of essentially underwear. It feels substantially more...snug and stained...than something like boxing trunks.

Apollo didn't pull Rocky aside before the Clubber Lang rematch and say, "I want you to wear this jock strap and underwear underneath your trunks. They're the ones I wore for our first fight."

white knights be like
67d21abd12c51668414ddbdb14c2b96317374585363cd022262c2bb5c4939fd7.jpg

Apollo didn't pull Rocky aside before the Clubber Lang rematch and say, "I want you to wear this jock strap and underwear underneath your trunks. They're the ones I wore for our first fight."

This made me laugh way more that it should have - my ribs hurt!

Sorry guys, the last worn Ronda kit just sold.

[YT]0FVIvdY8uYw?start=207&end=223[/YT]

I'm actually stunned this thread hasn't been shit down yet...😂

I'm buying Waterson's and wearing them around town on my face.

im looking for the Magana ones from the Waterson fight.

Bet that SeverianB guy is counting his pennies for that Waterson piece.

[YT]T-OAYFyYksc[/YT]

Last edited:
Back