Ronda's first public statement since loss

Is it so much to ask that she just act nice to people or shoe sportsmanship?
Ahhhh you're arguing with her number one fan here bruh. Do not expect reason or common sense.

Next they will be blaming a man for her loss. Boohoo Edmind!

#coachoftheyearimo

Ahhhh you're arguing with her number one fan here bruh. Do not expect reason or common sense.

I gave a perfectly reasonable response to him with a lot of common sense. You shouldn't expect the same though because as I've said, you're 15 years old, 4'11 and fucking boring.

I gave a perfectly reasonable response to him with a lot of common sense. You shouldn't expect the same though because as I've said, you're 15 years old, 4'11 and fucking boring.
50c.jpg

Next they will be blaming a man for her loss. Boohoo Edmind!

#coachoftheyearimo
How anyone can support her is beyond me. She is a typical bully. It's strange that with all this anti-bullying awareness campaigns there are these days, people still can't see the real her.

How anyone can support her is beyond me. She is a typical bully. It's strange that with all this anti-bullying awareness campaigns there are these days, people still can't see the real her.

That explains the IQ level of her fans.

You seem to have it all figured out and is clearly a very smart and knowledgeable person. What are you even doing on Sherdawg brah

To be fair, most of them are just plain retarded or riding the latest gimmick wave on social media.

You should watch the lesbian reaction video. Ortizgnp is the one yelling "I refuse" over and over. It's a classic.

To be fair, most of them are just plain retarded or riding the latest gimmick wave on social media.

You should watch the lesbian reaction video. Ortizgnp is the one yelling "I refuse" over and over. It's a classic.

obsession: a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal

You seem to have it all figured out and is clearly a very smart and knowledgeable person. What are you even doing on Sherdawg brah

EDIT: Forget it bro, I don't wanna argue with you, and least of all pick on you. Happy new year, have a nice day. Enjoy it.

obsession: a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal
You'd know.

You'd know.

Yea, I'm the one with a brand new account, 260 posts since tuesday and 80% Ronda related.

And you're calling me and her fans cucks?

It's very ironic.

<{Heymansnicker}>

EDIT: Forget it bro, I don't wanna argue with you, and least of all pick on you. Happy new year, have a nice day. Enjoy it.

Didn't even get to see your post before you edited.

<29>

Back