Ronda's first public statement since loss

Ronda's PR person be like
computing.gif

She did what she always does. She didn't 'try' to strike with anyone. She tried to get to the clinch and failed.

Spot on. All the people who still think that she wanted to strike in her two last fights are clueless.

Uh oh, Ronda's publicist almost congratulated Amanda. He or she will now be verbally assaulted and put on a shit list.

That shit was like Hughes/Royce ffs. Good run, sport moves fast, bye.

I doesn't look like Edmund Tarverdyan is capable of guiding her to higher levels. Moving to another team should be considered.
Looking back it's amazing what Ronda was able to do despite having Edmond in her corner, if she continues to do this I genuinely hope she moves to a different camp because she will not evolve further as a fighter with the same sub par coaching. I really hope she lands on her feet for her own well being.

"I want to say thank you to all of my fans who have been there for me in not only the greatest moments but in the most difficult ones. Words cannot convey how much your love and support means to me. Returning to not just fighting, but winning, was my entire focus this past year. However, sometimes -- even when you prepare and give everything you have and want something so badly -- it doesn't work how you planned. I take pride in seeing how far the women's division has come in the UFC and commend all the other women who have been part of making this possible, including Amanda. I need to take some time to reflect and think about the future. Thank you for believing in me and understanding."​

source:
http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/18384443/ufc-207-ronda-rousey-take-some-decide-future

If only this classless trailer park queen would have said this in the post fight interview. That would have meant something. Having her manager write this up for her means nothing.

"I want to say thank you to all of my fans who have been there for me in not only the greatest moments but in the most difficult ones. Words cannot convey how much your love and support means to me. Returning to not just fighting, but winning, was my entire focus this past year. However, sometimes -- even when you prepare and give everything you have and want something so badly -- it doesn't work how you planned. I take pride in seeing how far the women's division has come in the UFC and commend all the other women who have been part of making this possible, including Amanda. I need to take some time to reflect and think about the future. Thank you for believing in me and understanding."​

source:
http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/18384443/ufc-207-ronda-rousey-take-some-decide-future
me, me, me, me.... what a self-centered wreck

She is and was great. Let's be respectful. It was hard to her, I can totally understand that. I can't even get in front of a small gathering to deliver a simple talk without being self conscious and nervous, I can't judge someone for being embarrassed in front of millions on live tv. You know what I mean? She is only human and we can try and understand she has feelings too.
I like this post. I'll admit I was ecstatic when Holm knocked Rousey out. But I won't kick someone when their down.

Her reactions to getting hit lead me to believe she never, or at least rarely spars, let alone dropping boxing champs with body shots.

I like this post. I'll admit I was ecstatic when Holm knocked Rousey out. But I won't kick someone when their down.

No, lets not do that. That would be like something Rhonda would do, like flipping off Tate after beating her.

Her reactions to getting hit lead me to believe she never, or at least rarely spars, let alone dropping boxing champs with body shots.

Dude, she knocks out 3 gold medalists before breakfast.

No, lets not do that. That would be like something Rhonda would do, like flipping off Tate after beating her.
Not sure if youre being sarcastic. But suppose you are, what would make you any different should you stoop to that level?

I see no reason why she couldn't have written every word of that. It's pretty consistent with how she feels already. Even if someone wrote it for her, it's pretty easy to believe those are her exact thoughts.

Of course most here are overbearing, miserable losers who will find any reason to hate on someone they don't like, so...

Spot on. All the people who still think that she wanted to strike in her two last fights are clueless.

Yet that really seems like the plan this last fight. Edmond wanted her to box and make Amanda miss until she gassed out, that seems pretty clear from what they said and what he was yelling.

Back