Ronda's first public statement since loss

I fucking love the excuse makers. It was exactly the same after McGregor/Alvarez.

"Eddie threw that fight away when he decided to bang with Conor instead of taking him down"......Uh, Eddie DID try to take him down on more than one occasion but Conor's footwork and defence stuffed him in his tracks meaning all he COULD do was bang with him.

"Rousey is too proud and confident in her boxing, she should've used her judo" - Uh, same as in the Holm fight, she had no choice but to strike; her inability to get the clinch was caused by her opponents punching her in the fucking grill and she couldn't take them down.

I hope she was good with her money. I think the gravy train has left without her.

dstKQqznhptip_7iXyI6mNaEuGWCe0bbo3-XbMx_tY3OaIALsz6u5zgJnXx9kQnJHKH79k8hvI0=w360-h202-nc
Herb Dean should have gotten the performance of the night bonus. He saved this woman's life.

She shouldn't retire. Her retiring now would be like GSP retiring after losing to Matt Serra. She still has so much fight left in her. Why not at least TRY a different camp and get different training and strategy? Her biggest problem her last two fights has been her ego (and Tarvedyan feeding that ego) making her believe she should stand in the pocket and trade. She is physically stronger than anyone in her weight class. Her entire gameplan should be revolved around clinch--period. If she can't clinch then the other fighter can't strike and if it makes for a boring fight so be it. She should never stand in the pocket.

Comparing Holm and Nunes to Serra is pretty dumb in itself. Comparing Ronda to GSP is downright retarded.

Situations alone were completely different.

On one hand, you have a one trick poney(Who is insanely good at that one trick mind you) who has been shown to be lacking severely by two fighters in a row.

On the other hand you have one of the greatest fighters to ever walk into MMA, a complete fighter. No real weaknesses to be seen, great everywhere the fight goes. Loses to a what was it? 20 to 1 underdog? OFCOURSE GSP was going to come back from that without a hitch, a fluke is a fluke. He was beaten by a smaller, less skilled fighter.(Well Serra has way more experience in bjj but still...Talking overall skillset.)

Ronda lost because of her ineptitude in MMA, it just took a while because...And the feminazi/sjws are going to hate me for this...WMMA lacks skillful fighters. The fact that a one dimensional fighter can waltz in and do the same thing over and over again says more about the level a competition than the fighter themselves. She was a strong Judoka who had great newaza and used it against weak chicks...Until strong/proven fighters came along and knocked her block off TWICE.

Last edited:
"I want to say thank you to all of my fans who have been there for me in not only the greatest moments but in the most difficult ones. Words cannot convey how much your love and support means to me. Returning to not just fighting, but winning, was my entire focus this past year. However, sometimes -- even when you prepare and give everything you have and want something so badly -- it doesn't work how you planned. I take pride in seeing how far the women's division has come in the UFC and commend all the other women who have been part of making this possible, including Amanda. I need to take some time to reflect and think about the future. Thank you for believing in me and understanding."-Dana White and the UFC PR Team

source:
http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/18384443/ufc-207-ronda-rousey-take-some-decide-future

Ronda doesn't talk = what a bully cunt, she thinks that she's better than everyone else
Ronda does talk = lol it's not even her words!!11 nice PR manger you got there bully!

You guys are legit borderline retarded when it comes to her.

You are a contradiction , you're defending her ... yet you have a avatar / gif f her being hard kicked to kingdom come ..... at least be consistent.

If Ronda does continue to fight, and still wants to chase that belt, she must evolve from a one-trick pony to a more well-rounded fighter.

She can beat soccer mums with the usual combination of judo and haymakers, but that won't be enough against the likes of Amanda Nunes.

I doesn't look like Edmund Tarverdyan is capable of guiding her to higher levels. Moving to another team should be considered.

If the fight had only lasted a few seconds longer, Edmond would have yelled something useful into the octagon that would have turned the tide --- I'm sure of this

That sounds like it was dictated from behind a purple pillow

Shot didn't really hurt him tho, just knocked him a little off balance.

{<diva}

Yea I think it's been proven that Colin can take a good punch so I think you can figure out that post was as serious as my "COLIN/LANDO TREE BELTS SOON! {<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}" posts

<33>

I read that in random PR woman's voice.

Yea I think it's been proven that Colin can take a good punch so I think you can figure out that post was as serious as my "COLIN/LANDO TREE BELTS SOON! {<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}" posts

<33>
ALL THE BELTS.

{<Mcgoat}

"I want to say thank you to all of my fans who have been there for me"

Confirmed shout-out to Sherdog and all the love she's been getting here.

Back