Ronda's final fight(s)

cheezum

@purple
Reaction score
if ronda beats nunes, and that's a big IF, i personally think nunes destroys her, we know she's only got a fight, maybe two left in her career, what would those fights be and how do you think they will go? i think a holly rematch has to be up there. ronda winning two belts and avenging her one loss would be a wet dream for the UFC, they could continue marketing her for decades to come as The Most Awesome Fighter of all Time™. i don't see how she wins that one. that's probably her last fight, unless she wins and cyborg makes it out of this doping business, but honestly i don't think ronda wants any of that at any weight.

First of all, Nunes ain't destroying Rousey

Rousey vs Pena is the next fight to make or maybe I see Rousey going up in weight to challenge Holm/Randamie for the 145 title, man, I can assure Sherdog would explode with the new champ champ

I don't think U need to worry about it........Ronda will NOT win....this is indeed her last fight!

It'll be Holly if she beats GDR, GDR otherwise to become the Once Ever female 2-division champ. Then maybe defend against Pena/Shevchenko and ride off into the sunset.

We'll never see ronda again after this weekend

if ronda wins i think she fights holm win/lose then retires

You guys do not know who is going to win. It is almost a pick em in Vegas. Could go either way.

You guys do not know who is going to win. It is almost a pick em in Vegas. Could go either way.

Its not Vegas that is fighting; Ronda wins bet house and everything you have if you gets close to even odds.

This fight being a pick em in Vegas is a dead giveaway that Ronda is a GIANT underdog. If Ronda wasn't so famous then Nunes would be around a -400 favorite.

This fight being a pick em in Vegas is a dead giveaway that Ronda is a GIANT underdog. If Ronda wasn't so famous then Nunes would be around a -400 favorite.
Vegas does not base odds on who is famous. They would go broke

After Ronda wins she'll fight for the 145 lb title against either Holly or Germaine. Cyborg is a disgrace to all women and she's done in the UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back