Ronda's fall.... It was heinous

NickTheGreek

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I cant remember a more embarassing fall from grace. If you take it all into account, its almost mind boggling...
Rewind to a lil over a year ago....She was on top of the world. There was so much hype surrounding her at the time, if she had retired right there, down the road when people talked about a pugilistic Mt. Rushmore it wouldve been Muhammed Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Ronda Rousey and pick a fourth....(me, I'd throw Dusty Rhodes on there). Hollywood was after her....Movies,Tv,radio,magazines...they al wanted a piece.

That was until Holly "John" Holm laid the wad on her and left her with loose teeth, a broken jaw and a rearranged face. It wasnt the loss though....Everyone loses. It was the way she took the loss and her actions there after. Walking through the airport with the equivalent of a brown bag over her head. That emotional meltdown on Ellen Degenerate....And basically just disappearing. These werent the actions of an adult. These are the actions of an unstable, overgrown child. Add to the fact that she seemed like a bully, the humbling was compounded that much more.....
Here we are a year later and she reappears, trying to reclaim/regain her "image"....
Makes it all about "LEGACY" in the promos leading up to the fight.......

........n then goes in the ring and gets her face rearranged and brains scrabled in 48 seconds.
You gotta be kidding me.

When else has it ever happened relating to an athletes greatness when the public perception has went from ".... the gretest of all time" to "we've been hoodwinked, bamboozled...straight up n down hornswaggled"

It dont get much worse

I don't know how people can compare women athletes to men. It is two different universes. Women would not even be in professional sports if they had to compete against men. Women need a special division filled with inferior talent just so they can pretend to be elite athletes.

Ronda was decent in female Judo and WMMA, but even if she were more skilled, she would never be close to male athletes like Sugar Ray and Muhammed Ali. It's ridiculous to compare male and female athletes at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
A thousand bucks says TS masturbated immediately after composing this thread.

holmes.gif

KkR7JiF.gif

It's looked at like Mili vanili all over again. In the words of Mickey D's. I'm lovin it!

Im being serious...
After her loss to Holly John, her world crumbled like a cheap piece of cake.
She couldnt handle it so she took it underground and went into hibernation.
She reappears a year later talking about this time "it's all about legacy"....She has her cronies gassin' her up. She shows up looking to be in the best physical shape of her life, the ill mean mugs n all.....Gets in the ring,puts up her hands n proceeds to get pulverized in 48 seconds.

I don't know how people can compare women athletes to men. It is two different universes. Women would not even be in professional sports if they had to compete against men. Women need a special division filled with inferior talent just so they can pretend to be elite athletes.

Ronda was decent in female Judo and WMMA, but even if she was more skilled, she would never be close to male athletes like Sugar Ray and Muhammed Ali. It's ridiculous to compare male and female athletes at all.

Wow man!! you sound like a priest from the middle age. I'm almost sure you don't have a girlfriend, but if you do, she must be a huge loser.

Heinous means evil, used often to describe crimes. Totally incorrect use of the word here.

Wow man!! you sound like a priest from the middle age. I'm almost sure you don't have a girlfriend, but if you do, she must be a huge loser.

What did I post about women being inferior athletes to men that was incorrect? Do you believe that Ronda was really the Muhammed Ali of combat sports when she was undefeated? Personal attacks and name-calling does not change the fact that MMA and WMMA are not the same and comparing female athletes to male athletes is ridiculous.

Ronda was decent in female Judo and WMMA, but even if she was more skilled, she would never be close to male athletes like Sugar Ray and Muhammed Ali. It's ridiculous to compare male and female athletes at all.
smashed em but seems off topic,

Ive never seen anything so glorious in sports history. I'm smart af and know shit like the people that make the Jeopardy! questions, so /thread, I guess. You guys can continue for fun.

A thousand bucks says TS masturbated immediately after composing this thread.

His trying to slip in "John" Holm(es) tipped you off, didn't it? :)

Heinous means evil, used often to describe crimes. Totally incorrect use of the word here.
It's not identical to evil and TS's uses is not 'totally incorrect'. Maybe a better word could have been chosen but his intention is clear. Just looking up the word heinous synonyms on google are listed as: odious, wicked, evil, atrocious, monstrous, abominable, detestable, contemptible, reprehensible, despicable, egregious, horrific, terrible, awful, abhorrent, loathsome, hideous, unspeakable, execrable

At least a few of those synonyms are well within TS's intended meaning of 'really bad' but not necessarily 'evil', as you suggested the word would mean.

Good lookin' out mah brothas for the "defenses".....

Heinous....This could be used to describe a horrible tasting meal or an ex girlfriends smelly snapper....
the unfolding of Rondas career in the past year is right along those lines...right there with the snapper.

Back