Rondas current condition - awful

War Ronda i hope she get better but i'd not give her Holm yet. Maybe a Zingano rematch, Nunes or Shlemenko

I think she looks fine. Its the off season for her she's probably trying to take time recover after getting knocked out

Holly destroyed her whole world with that headkick

Please tell me that's shooped? Please Sherdog tell me that's shooped?

She has that fat girl body even in fighting shape you knew she'd be porker day she retired. Tree trunk ankles and flabby arms are dead give away.

Yeah, I think its safe to say that Ronda is done fighting (unless of course Miesha wins this weekend)

Yikes

"But but but....Ronda is the biggest star ever. She makes Connie McNuggets look like small potatoes. She is a 10 outta 10. She is a once ever. She can beat Mighty Mouse and would maul the majority of male BW's."

Ronda has nothing left. This is how I see a potential third fight between her and Tate going down.

I am not gonna knock her. I am surprised that someone who seemed so mentally strong was so negatively affected from one loss. I hope that she does come back from the loss to fight again, she is still very talented and can be successful again. She needs to watch Rocky and '...keep moving forward'

Lol. All signs for the last few years have pointed to Ronda being insecure and childish.

The only thing fat ronda loves more than food is more food.

She has that fat girl body even in fighting shape you knew she'd be porker day she retired. Tree trunk ankles and flabby arms are dead give away.

Even kids knew this fact. She said the kids made fun of her and called her Ms. Man because of her big arms.

Who would have thought that Gabi Garcia would be slimmer than Ronda :D

Back