Ronda's biggest mistake

effervesciata

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
People win fights, people lose fights. Most of the top stars in MMA have imperfect records. Her mistake is forgetting that this is actually an entertainment franchise. People want to chill out and watch good fights.

Look at Conor McGregor - he's a comedian and he makes it all entertaining. He lost but you got the sense that it wasn't going to ruin his life. There seems like a sense of fun even when he's arguing with people. Ronda Rousey is just a stressed out drama queen. It actually stresses me out to watch her. Who wants to watch that, seriously?

Her mistake is ultimately losing all sense of perspective and becoming completely unrelatable on any level. It is that, and not losing fights, which will ultimately have destroyed her star power.

Ronda Rousey is just a stressed out drama queen. It actually stresses me out to watch her. Who wants to watch that, seriously?

Everybody apparently.

<33>

for real though, love her or hate her, she creates emotion. Just like Colin and every other big star.

Her 3 Biggest Mistakes -
1. Staying with Edmond
2. Staying with Edmond
3. Staying with Edmond

Her BIGGEST mistake was taking the fight.

her biggest mistake was to step in the cage with real fighters and no bums

People win fights, people lose fights. Most of the top stars in MMA have imperfect records. Her mistake is forgetting that this is actually an entertainment franchise. People want to chill out and watch good fights.

Look at Conor McGregor - he's a comedian and he makes it all entertaining. He lost but you got the sense that it wasn't going to ruin his life. There seems like a sense of fun even when he's arguing with people. Ronda Rousey is just a stressed out drama queen. It actually stresses me out to watch her. Who wants to watch that, seriously?

Her mistake is ultimately losing all sense of perspective and becoming completely unrelatable on any level. It is that, and not losing fights, which will ultimately have destroyed her star power.

You make a good point. Carano went out on a loss and is still doing pretty good. Even landed that Deadpool gig. Ronda messed up. I feel bad for her.

Back