Ronda's Best Case Scenario?

Egészségére!

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
rondarousey25.jpg
If everything goes perfectly against Nunes how much of her old status can Ronda get back? Will she be thought of as a champion among champions again or did Holm wreck that for good?

ronda's best case scenario? They allow her to fight in private, at her own gym, with no public exposure. If she wins, they show the highlights, and talk about her legacy in the sport. If she loses, the video is destroyed, and the fight never happened. She is too mentally weak to be exposed again!

I think ronda takes this fairly easily. ambar round 1

Best case scenario?

1. Beats Nunes, becomes the Champ again
2. Holly wins at 145
3. Honda moves up, beats Holly, avenges loss & becomes 2nd double champ
4. Dumps Travis Browne
5. Hooks up with Sexyama

Holm has had steroid allegations I think Ronda's legacy is intact:
KD4bPDUTa5G_b9ifrzSqnHH5cshUeBytcDLEedcOZQ_Tahb4xAtKVqX5KPmcXLrFm1GYbA-GzPz6fxLzRKiNsTC9kX5Pv68kBp1vykubJYPlD6XDUJz479zACauUPSNCixbkSpgyekLAz30fZqL3OiQetKW7csqEq2ZYnVeGOnJkeQ=w506-h284

Ronda was right about cyborg after all

Nunes slips throwing her first punch, and Rousey pounces on her for a quick armbar.

Holm has had steroid allegations I think Ronda's legacy is intact:
KD4bPDUTa5G_b9ifrzSqnHH5cshUeBytcDLEedcOZQ_Tahb4xAtKVqX5KPmcXLrFm1GYbA-GzPz6fxLzRKiNsTC9kX5Pv68kBp1vykubJYPlD6XDUJz479zACauUPSNCixbkSpgyekLAz30fZqL3OiQetKW7csqEq2ZYnVeGOnJkeQ=w506-h284

Ronda was right about cyborg after all

dude EVERYONE uses steroids - Nate Diaz

if you´re the guy in your avatar that explains a lot

best case scenario is she wins a competitive fight that tests her. Shows she can fight from underneath.

best case scenario - she realizes she´s normal and Hollywood hyped her up to the public to sell movies, ufc to sell fights. Ta-da

Best case? She gets Nunes on the ground and peppers her with pillowfist speed punches to trick the ref into stopping the fight.

Best case is a merciful ko at the hands of Nunes to put an end to her stress. She can then reunite with her purple pillow, retire and move on.

She gets her pussy licked by that dike after the arm bar.

Back