"Ronda's BACK! She's not doing any media or letting us know what she's been up to, but she's BACK!"

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Tony Ferguson, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Tony Ferguson

Tony Ferguson Green Belt

<{shaqs}>

Who do they think they're fooling? Now, I love Ronda with all my heart, and of course I hope she's improved & beats Amanda (especially because of how Sherdog would react if she won)

BUT .. How can they pretend this even feels REMOTELY the same???

I'm not saying a couple interviews or a press conference would be the difference between this "comeback" feeling even semi the same.. but it'd sure as hell HELP those of us who actually want to see Ronda pull a Conor and LEARN from her loss and improve because of it ..

like I'm not saying I don't get what she's doing -- no distractions whatsoever because the pressure is already going to be @ an all time high, she's also just covering her tracks so if she loses everyone can't do what they did to her before.. there won't be video of people asking her how she's gonna finish Amanda and what she's gonna do to her etc .. and I can't blame her honestly

BUT ...... that means that it's NOT the same! lol it's not just "Ronda Rousey is back" when she was SO outspoken before leading up to fights..

It's actually a sad ass fucking story if you think about it

the "fans" (Sherdog & social media) and critics and famous people and sports media and everyone else and their grandmother, legit ran Ronda out of this sport it seems like... she doesn't even want anything to do with the sport anymore because she thinks EVERYONE hates her.. she just gets made fun of for ANY and EVERYthing she does in her life, especially when it comes to her fighting.. like when she said in the promo "I want people to remember me as one of the greatest fighters ever... but... I don't know if they will" like that's sad as fuck, everyone going from loving to hating her guts legit made her so depressed the SPORT is nothing but bad memories and emotions and feelings for her now to the point where she'd rather not do it anymore (I think @ least)

One of the saddest stories of a fall from grace I've ever witnessed in my life tbch.. what do you guys think?

2. NuMe

NuMe Green Belt

I have never read post this long about chick fighting and i never will.

3. Ogata

Ogata Red Belt

Not giving interviews is the ok with me as long as she doesn't act like an arrogant attention whore if she were to win...

Don't give interviews, lose/win and then just disappear is at least consistent which can be respectable.

4. TheGrouch

TheGrouch Sneakerhead

Contract and money. The end.

thrillkilla77 likes this.
  5. ChosenMMA

ChosenMMA Part Of DC Nation & The Cruz & Velasquez Wagon

I stopped reading after the second line

11bravo1789 likes this.
  6. Dirge

Dirge Red Belt

How is it nick diaz misses one presser and gets crucified and yet rousey does none?

Thepaintbucket likes this.
  7. Tony Ferguson

Tony Ferguson Green Belt

Okay??? lol another illiterate man, surprise surprise? I don't even want people like you to read my points lmao, so do me a favor and don't

It'd go over your head anyway :)

8. thrillkilla77

thrillkilla77 Green Belt

Another fucking RR thread, just what this place nedded

9. Tony Ferguson

Tony Ferguson Green Belt

Good you aren't literate enough to read more than 2 paragraphs, that's almost all of Sherdogs problem

Aka 30+ year old men, us 21 and under females are rare .. substance, and not a short attention span. Perks of having a mind and wanting to have legit conversation about a subject and not just a stupid ass debate over a title, like almost all threads on this site are

10. ChosenMMA

Agreed, I literally have no IQ

11. Titleboxe

Titleboxe Purple Belt

TL;DR Sorry, I would provide synopsis but did not read.

12. mmacrisis

mmacrisis Purple Belt

Who cares, show up and fight. With Cain and DC being injured again, fighters missing weight and crap, I don't care. I just hope she shows up and puts on a good show, regardless of the outcome.

13. Hypetrainofthemonth

Hypetrainofthemonth Green Belt

I think sherdog needs another Conor thread to be quite honest.

14. Bagatur

Bagatur Red Belt

a week till her fight, and Sherdog is not full of stupid Ronda threads. I like it.

15. ChosenMMA

Tony Ferguson likes this.
  16. Tony Ferguson

Tony Ferguson Green Belt

Again, thank you, anyone who doesn't have the attention span to read past 3 paragraphs I don't even want to have intelligent conversation with

I can't stand Sherdog anymore, it's just a bunch of people responding to a title and reading the responses to the title and not legit convos about the actual body of the post...

I wanted to know how people feel about Ronda's fall from grace and how sad it actually really is if you think about how the "fans" and critics hating her so much pretty much ran her out of the sport and made her question everything about herself and everything she does... not just debate over the title or talk about how "I've never wanted to see someone lose as much as Rousey"

17. Tony Ferguson

Tony Ferguson Green Belt

THANK U

now tell me what you think???? Has any fall from grace been as bad? It saddens me :( I'm a girl and all but still, even if I wasn't I know I'd feel the same way lol

18. FlyingDeathKick

FlyingDeathKick Black Belt

She actually got more love than hate before she lost, now 99% of people commenting are hating on her. I thought she deserved it and still do. With all the hate she's getting you think she would be grateful for people like Conor and Rogan that still believe in her but she isn't.

19. Ottawaguy

Ottawaguy Gold Belt

If she can't handle the media now, she will go into full hermit mode if she loses again.

leto1776 and Tony Ferguson like this.
  20. soulsstealer

soulsstealer Silver Belt

Shes focusing on fighting instead of wasting time doing garbage media?

Tony Ferguson likes this.