Ronda worshipping by rogan out of hand!

MayankSharma13

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Paraphrased quotes from rogan about Ronda

The Brazilians arent hitting her, there touching her because shes some mythical person.

Ronda You are the best ever.

Rondas fights are something you will tell your grandchildren about.

Much more i couldnt remember because I was slapping myself everytime I heard em.

Rondas performance was great she KOed bethe in 30 seconds. Thing is this was expected. Stop acting like Bethe actually had a chance she beat bums to get to Rousey stop with this Blasphemous hype. What would you get if you put a gatekeeper against Jon Jones or for you connor lovers Connor McGregor? They would get demolished.

Rogans constant sucking up made me sick. After the fight thats all he did Ronda is not the next coming of Jesus. This just really shows that ufc is really in a bad position with its stars. There was a time where you didnt need to have legions of followers to suck up and overhype everything about you, you just let your actions do the talking for you. Lets face it having Connor and Ronda as ufcs biggest shows that we are in some dark times in mma. Just a few thoughts I had after ufc 190.

I was actually laughing throughout most of the main event it was so expected that Bethe wouldnt last a round with Ronda but that was hilarious. By no way am I hating on Ronda for her victory she did what she did best in a horrible division and that is take out the trash.

Yeah that was a little creepy

"oh my goodness wow wow oh my goodness wow wow" - Joe Rogan

The best part was when he didn't even ask her about Cyborg after the fight. Mayweather and Pacquiao couldn't go a fight without having each others names asked about in the post-fight interview.

What a joke.

Yeah that was a little creepy

This was actually one of the few times I had noticed Joe was having trouble trying to think of something to say haha. After the interviews and all he was still blabbering and you could just tell by his tone, stuttering, and the words he used that he was in desperation mode to just hype her as the greatest thing the world has ever seen.

sounds like he was even more annoying than usual. glad i skipped this card.

The best part was when he didn't even ask her about Cyborg after the fight. Mayweather and Pacquiao couldn't go a fight without having each others names asked about in the post-fight interview.

What a joke.

best part of boxing in my opinion is the journalism pulls no punches. They ask about cheap shots, cheap tactics, rude behavior, opponents they should fight.

Worst part is Sherdoggers are dumb enough to nap

Its kinda like propaganda if you say it enough it somehow becomes true.

Back