Ronda with 6 months of BD training would dominate.

Bro, imagine if Ronda had an adamantium skull... Floyd would break both hands if they fought.

I didnt say master boxing, 6 months of basic boxing defense.

She's had how many years to learn the basics? There has been no progress, and the success she had on the feet against other garbage strikers only served to reinforce her bad habits. 6 months even with a competent trainer isn't going to do a whole lot. She has no aptitude for striking, and 6 months isn't even long enough for to unlearn some of her terrible habits, let alone start building from the ground up.

Fuck out of here with that noise. Her chin is permanently cracked. First shot that gets through that defense, she's folding liker a lawn chair.

I'm really not seeing how you can take this from the fight, Nunes land to crack her with what half a dozen bombs to end it and even then Rousey was standing.

BD = Boxing defense

Not that crap we saw tonight. If she trained at a real camp or hired roach/mayweather to train her in just boxing defense, she could survive or get by with BD and we all know no one is winning a ground fight or grappling with her.
sorry, your hero was a lie, not sorry

Ronda would never learn. Awful fighter who beat up on abysmal fighters and temporarily empowered a bunch of awful and abysmal nonsense.
How quickly we shoot down stars these days. Love or hate Ronda is a pioneer. Nunes is the next step in the evolution of Women's MMA.

How quickly we shoot down stars these days. Love or hate Ronda is a pioneer. Nunes is the next step in the evolution of Women's MMA.
I guess that's the only straw that's left to grasp. Good luck to you.

lol it's like you took the term "Takedown Defense" and created the phrase "Boxing Defense." There's just boxing, which in itself encompasses defense. What's surprising is how much Edmond harps on boxing training with her and her complete lack of footwork, head movement, and defense overall though.
You can just learn BD. The term TDD is used all the time, you dont see everyone saying theres no TDD just wrestling.

Straw left to grasp? More like I get annoyed with millennial online bashing.
You completely ignored everything I said and tried to twist things into a positive judgement of Rousey. That's grasping at straws.

No, it's online bashing. It's what millennials do.
No. Some bashing is justified, some isn't. The Ronda bashing is justified. If you can't tell the difference, then that's your own mental limitation.

She reminds me of BJ Penn. Just like him, she likes to have her yes men surrounding her.

It would take a lifetime of training to erase what Edmonds did. Jake Ellenberger and Travis Rousey were there for a short time and you know the results. Now Ronda has been there for years upon years.

No. Some bashing is justified, some isn't. The Ronda bashing is justified. If you can't tell the difference, then that's your own mental limitation.
No it's not justified. It's annoying, it's the MMQB who disregards careers because of what happens this minute. It's what millennials do. Clearly you're limited if you don't see that.

No it's not justified. It's annoying, it's the MMQB who disregards careers because of what happens this minute. It's what millennials do. Clearly you're limited if you don't see that.
You seriously don't know what happened with Ronda's entire career that led up to this? Do you seriously not know?

BD = Boxing defense

Not that crap we saw tonight. If she trained at a real camp or hired roach/mayweather to train her in just boxing defense, she could survive or get by with BD and we all know no one is winning a ground fight or grappling with her.

Do people really think that she's not been aware of who she's going to face for a long time or not had professional trainers supporting her?

She just isn't good enough. This has shown that the Ronda era was much due to the immaturity of women MMA. Much like early male MMA where bjj, wrestling etc took turns being the winning style. Now you have to master it all. Women MMA is getting there eventually.

BJ actually had special talent.

I'm a huge BJ Penn fan and hate Ronda. Ronda is also talented, but didn't get the correct coaches to keep her game evolved. I think if BJ trained at Jackson's, Tristart, ATT, or basically one of the better gyms, things would be much more different for him.

I'm a huge BJ Penn fan and hate Ronda. Ronda is also talented, but didn't get the correct coaches to keep her game evolved. I think if BJ trained at Jackson's, Tristart, ATT, or basically one of the better gyms, things would be much more different for him.
Ronda and BJ Penn don't belong in the same sentence in terms of talent.

Do people really think that she's not been aware of who she's going to face for a long time or not had professional trainers supporting her?

She just isn't good enough. This has shown that the Ronda era was much due to the immaturity of women MMA. Much like early male MMA where bjj, wrestling etc took turns being the winning style. Now you have to master it all. Women MMA is getting there eventually.
Well then why is everyone pointing the finger at edmond? He's the one thats been teaching her bad. She was knocking girls out before this on pure talent.

Back