Ronda will take her belt back with ease

rl4090526

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Nunes is no joke, but Ronda is a different animal.

Ronda has beaten whose whose of the wmma and this will be another quick 1st round armbar.

Trust me and bet on her and make your bum lives a lil better!

Nunes is no joke, but Ronda is a different animal.

Ronda has beaten whose whose of the wmma and this will be another quick 1st round armbar.

Trust me and bet on her and make your bum lives a lil better!

I know nothing of nunes except what i have read on here

I read she is a legit BJJ blackbelt ? I also read she has good technique with her standup and is powerful too, but her downfall is her cardio

I need to watch her myself, but judging off what i have read it seems like it will be a tough fight for Ronda

Plus im sure Nunes will be the much hungrier fighter, Ronda has already climbed the mountain and made it

Nunes on her back reminds me that shogun is also a bjj black belt...

Who's BJJ black belt is worse, Vitor's or Amanda's? Both have been mounted and GnPd into a TKO stoppage.

I don't think they will be able to fit the belt around her waist in a week

latest

Who cares about the no press? Name one time the press was even worth a damn. Ronda via 1st round KO ......and new.

It pains me to say that I actually have to give Honda a good shot at getting her belt back. I don't buy all the fragile poor Honda bs. I believe that after she got dominated and then knocked out by Holly,( forever grateful, thank you Holly), she realized that she became almost worthless without being able to make the claim of being unbeatable, lol.

I am willing to bet that she went back to the drawing board and worked the shit out of the one dimension that got her there. She knows she needs this to have any career after fighting. Look for Honda to try and stick to Nunes like a leach right from the get go and fish for the submission. Now I know that is a no brainer to say she will do that but I am thinking she will avoid any reliance on the stellar skills bestowed upon her by the great Edmond.

If she wins the belt back I see her retiring as champ so she can insure her place as the bouncer in the undesirables 8-10.

Back