Ronda Will Retire If She Loses To Alexis?

The funny thing is, I never said anything about Rousey being afraid to fight cyborg, just that your metaphor made no sense because you're simply a worked up fanboy.
Lol @ this fuming and sputtering.

oh, i get it. so, now, you're going to pretend that you didn't say anything and that it was my own imagination that i created in my mind.

this is what you wrote:

You ronda fans are absolutely comical in how rabid you get when you put on your shiny white armor to defend her honor

what honor were you referring to? could it possibly be the accusation that rousey is refusing to fight cyborg?

i get it, you don't want to own up to what you wrote. so, you're going to deflect your moment of stupidity by using the same repetitive responses like shit, fuck, and white knight because you can't find any reason to prove rousey is refusing to fight cyborg.

the next time you decide to call someone out, at least make an effort to use some facts besides shit, fuck and white knight. you'll be taken more seriously than the fool that you are.

Do some people really not recognize hype unless its some completely over-the-top insane comment said in the voice of Randy Savage?

Whenever she can she is trying to build Gina up because she knows it will be a great payday for her. Trying to find a deeper meaning or implication is pointless because there is none.

Right, not only is it a huge pay day but she beats Gina easy, and Cyborg not so much. Which is why she doesn't want to fight Cyborg.

If she can get Gina the fight, then why can't she get Cyborg the fight? Because Gina she wants to fight and Cyborg she doesn't.

oh, i get it. so, now, you're going to pretend that you didn't say anything and that it was my own imagination that i created in my mind.

this is what you wrote:

You ronda fans are absolutely comical in how rabid you get when you put on your shiny white armor to defend her honor

what honor were you referring to? could it possibly be the accusation that rousey is refusing to fight cyborg?

i get it, you don't want to own up to what you wrote. so, you're going to deflect your moment of stupidity by using the same repetitive responses like shit, fuck, and white knight because you can't find any reason to prove rousey is refusing to fight cyborg.

the next time you decide to call someone out, at least make an effort to use some facts besides shit, fuck and white knight. you'll be taken more seriously than the fool that you are.

I don't know if you are a Ronda white knight, but you sure are got to.

Right, not only is it a huge pay day but she beats Gina easy, and Cyborg not so much. Which is why she doesn't want to fight Cyborg.

If she can get Gina the fight, then why can't she get Cyborg the fight? Because Gina she wants to fight and Cyborg she doesn't.
Cyborg ducked the UFC and Ronda. She had a UFC contract and then asked for and received a release from it.

Cyborg didn't want to drop to 135, for 7 fights. Dana didn't want to give her a 3 fight contract so she could specifically beat down Ronda.

Explain how a 3 fight deal actually makes sense for someone that has publicly stated she has no intention of staying at 135 lbs, from a business standpoint, if 1 of the fights is a title shot, 1 is a possible rematch and 1 is a meaningless tuneup fight. Go ahead, brilliant one. Don't you think Dana wants to keep Cyborg around if she beats Ronda? Dana is being a smart businessman and covering all his bases.

When you put Cyborg's past actions to prevent the fight from happening on any terms but her own, you soon realize Cyborg wants 3 fights because she knows she's going to get her ass kicked at 135 and possibly have her arm shipped back to Brazil for reattachment. She doesn't want to have to stay at 135 for 6 more fights. She wants to make her quick money and run away to go fight cans like she's done the majority of her career.

Gina could fight Ronda at 145 for a one time fight, wonder why Dana has to have Cyborg down and not Gina.

Not true. Ronda said she would fight Gina at a catchweight (140). Not 145. She also said it was up to Dana and the matchmakers, not her. Also, Gina isn't getting a fight at 145 or 140 so what the fuck are you talking about?

Ronda owes it to herself, She talks a pretty big game but if she really wants to be respected by people that aren't' white knight virgins. She will have to beat Cyborg to be considered the best WMMA fighter out there.

Ronda is already respected by everyone who matters - other fighters. She's already the best wmma fighter out there also, which is why she fights No.1 contenders. Cyborg isn't even in the discussion as being the best. She's had 2 decent wins in her entire career (first fight with Coenen and Gina). Both of those fights she was juiced out of her mind. She hasn't beaten anyone of significance in over 4 years, since her 1st fight with Coenen. That's a fact. You can't be the best by beating up cans. We call fighters like that FRAUDS and like all frauds they get exposed eventually.

And why should anyone care if true haters like you respect Ronda? It's not like you don't already have your excuse ready when Ronda breaks Cyborg's arm. You'll be on here crying like bitch about how "THE UFC PROTECTED RONDA BY MAKING CYBORG CUT SO MUCH WEIGHT! WAAAA! WAAAA! WAAAA!"

As i have proved over and over Ronda and Cyborg were supposed to fight 3 times, and Cyborg is the reason all 3 never happened.

Explain how a 3 fight deal actually makes sense for someone that has publicly stated she has no intention of staying at 135 lbs, from a business standpoint, if 1 of the fights is a title shot, 1 is a possible rematch and 1 is a meaningless tuneup fight. Go ahead, brilliant one. Don't you think Dana wants to keep Cyborg around if she beats Ronda? Dana is being a smart businessman and covering all his bases.

When you put Cyborg's past actions to prevent the fight from happening on any terms but her own, you soon realize Cyborg wants 3 fights because she knows she's going to get her ass kicked at 135 and possibly have her arm shipped back to Brazil for reattachment. She doesn't want to have to stay at 135 for 6 more fights. She wants to make her quick money and run away to go fight cans like she's done the majority of her career.

Not true. Ronda said she would fight Gina at a catchweight (140). Not 145. She also said it was up to Dana and the matchmakers, not her. Also, Gina isn't getting a fight at 145 or 140 so what the fuck are you talking about?

Ronda is already respected by everyone who matters - other fighters. She's already the best wmma fighter out there also, which is why she fights No.1 contenders. Cyborg isn't even in the discussion as being the best. She's had 2 decent wins in her entire career (first fight with Coenen and Gina). Both of those fights she was juiced out of her mind. She hasn't beaten anyone of significance in over 4 years, since her 1st fight with Coenen. That's a fact. You can't be the best by beating up cans. We call fighters like that FRAUDS and like all frauds they get exposed eventually.

And why should anyone care if true haters like you respect Ronda? It's not like you don't already have your excuse ready when Ronda breaks Cyborg's arm. You'll be on here crying like bitch about how "THE UFC PROTECTED RONDA BY MAKING CYBORG CUT SO MUCH WEIGHT! WAAAA! WAAAA! WAAAA!"

Lol I didn't read that. All I know is this is the 3rd time you reply to me in this thread, I get it. You love Ronda and will debate to the death for her. I'm not gonna try and debate against White Knights because I don't care enough too. I believe Cyborg would beat down Ronda if they fought and it will stay like that until Ronda steps up to the plate. Lol at trying to fight Gina and not wanting Cyborg. Keep drinking dat kool aid.

As i have proved over and over Ronda and Cyborg were supposed to fight 3 times, and Cyborg is the reason all 3 never happened.

It's been proved by many people but the haters will always ignore the evidence and keep on hating because

1. their average age is 12
2. they have been programmed by their parents to hate anyone that is successful, thus continuing their own family legacy of mediocrity
3. they haven't figured out if they even like women yet, besides their mom

Its all BS. She is trying to hype a potential fight. Gina has nothing for Housy and she knows it.

Gina won't be the same fighter at 135 in my opinion. She had a rough time making weight on her fights before.

She was just starting to develop a ground game when she left the sport, so Ronda would destroy her if it goes to the ground.

Lol I didn't read that. All I know is this is the 3rd time you reply to me in this thread, I get it. You love Ronda and will debate to the death for her. I'm not gonna try and debate against White Knights because I don't care enough too. I believe Cyborg would beat down Ronda if they fought and it will stay like that until Ronda steps up to the plate. Lol at trying to fight Gina and not wanting Cyborg. Keep drinking dat kool aid.

1. You read it
2. You had no credible response
3. You hate Ronda for no reason you can justify
4. You constantly reply to anyone that speaks Ronda's name in a respectful way
5. Ronda would beat Cyborg easily
6. Cyborg needs to stop avoiding the fight. She's already had 3 chances.
7. Keep smoking dat crack

Ronda said this at the UFC 175 Press Conference: "If I don't beat Alexis, then I'll have no chance at ever fighting Gina, so I almost feel like I have to beat Alexis to keep my belt, I have to beat Alexis to keep my career and maybe one day of having the opportunity to fight Gina, but it all depends on me beating Alexis first."

Is she saying she will retire if she loses to Alexis or is she just saying she won't be able to fight Gina if she loses to Alexis?

No, that is not what she is saying. What she is saying is that Alexis won't be that much of a challenge so she has to create all this other pressure. She fights best when there is alot of pressure, so sometimes she has to create it. Every fight she prepares the the best version of her oponent that she can imagine, not what she will realistically face.

1. You read it
2. You had no credible response
3. You hate Ronda for no reason you can justify
4. You constantly reply to anyone that speaks Ronda's name in a respectful way
5. Ronda would beat Cyborg easily
6. Cyborg needs to stop avoiding the fight. She's already had 3 chances.
7. Keep smoking dat crack

Dude you replied to me 2x and I ignored you. It was only the 3rd time and I was like damn this white knight doesn't give up.

I don't see it, I have no bias against either. I just think Cyborg would win and can see past Cyborg being ugly because I'm not a virgin fantasizing about ugly chicks (Ronda).

You seem mad bro, you take white knighting serious.....

Sure she could make exceptions for Cyborg as well and tell her its ok if she doesn't make weight she will still put her title on the line. It would be pretty stupid but she could do it. I'm sure Jones could tell JDS he doesn't have to make weight either and he will still put his belt on the fight. Again it would be incredibly stupid but he could do it

Most champs aren't going to tell someone that poses any threat to their belt that its ok if they can't make weight. The reason Ronda is willing to make an exception for Gina has nothing to do with all Gina has done for the sport. If anyone believes that I have a bridge to sell them. Its because she knows even with the exception Gina isn't beating her and it would be a huge payday. It just was good luck that the circumstances are what they are that Ronda can pretend the exception is because of what Gina has done. And no offense to anyone in particular, but thinking its proof someone is afraid of someone because they won't allow a potentially dangerous contender fight for the belt without making weight is just retarded. Its called basic common sense.

Sure she could make exceptions for Cyborg as well and tell her its ok if she doesn't make weight she will still put her title on the line. It would be pretty stupid but she could do it.

Actually she can't. That is all done by the AC .. not even the UFC can agree to it. 100% impossible. she never said she would fight Gina for her title at 140, she said she knows Gina is bigger and has trouble getting to 135 so she would be willing to do 140 for her. Dana said no to that fast though.

Dude you replied to me 2x and I ignored you. It was only the 3rd time and I was like damn this white knight doesn't give up.

I don't see it, I have no bias against either. I just think Cyborg would win and can see past Cyborg being ugly because I'm not a virgin fantasizing about ugly chicks (Ronda).

You seem mad bro, you take white knighting serious.....

If you said anything to make me reconsider my viewpoint I might get a little mad but so far your go-to lines are "white knighting" and "virgins" and they both sound like something a child would say when they aren't intelligent enough to coherently defend their opinions.

Ronda is milking this ridiculous Carano thing because she knows it's her biggest payday over someone who she could easily beat because they have been out for 5+ years. The Cyborg fight is her other biggest payday, but she knows that is the hardest fight of her career and she would lose.

I'll just go right ahead and leave this here

10366039_10152133395483388_3445655662145098540_n.jpg

Actually she can't. That is all done by the AC .. not even the UFC can agree to it. 100% impossible. she never said she would fight Gina for her title at 140, she said she knows Gina is bigger and has trouble getting to 135 so she would be willing to do 140 for her. Dana said no to that fast though.
So fighters could agree to a catch weight but it can't be for a title even if the organization signed off? How do you know that for sure? I know the ACs enforces the rules and does the testing and weigh-ins but I have never heard about them controlling belts.

What if the UFC said they were going to change the weight class to 140 just so it could be for the belt and after decided to change it back to 135. How could the AC stop them? There is no time limits on how long someone can have a weight class or rules on what weight classes they are allowed. So it wouldn't be impossible regardless.

But I didn't know the UFC said she couldn't fight at a catch-weight. I have heard fighters say after a fight that their two camps decided on a catch weight. But if a belt can't be a catch weight then they could just change the weight class if they really wanted to. I don't see the point of a Gina fight period let alone one with no belt on the line. But if ppl want to pay for it, its their money I guess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back