Ronda Will Retire If She Loses To Alexis?

The shit you just fucking typed is lancelot levels of whiteknight shit. It deserves to be shamed and ridiculed.

Write me another novel.

says you right? Some of the alleged older posters on her are pretty dumb sometimes. EVen worse then supposed white belt posters. You dont back anything up and rinse and repeat the same shit every post. Prove us wrong in what we said???????????????

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm

The shit you just fucking typed is lancelot levels of whiteknight shit. It deserves to be shamed and ridiculed.

Write me another novel.

that's what i thought. when you can't dispute the facts, you do what you only know. back to shit, fuck and white knight. you've made a compelling argument why rousey is refusing to fight cyborg.

that's what i thought. when you can't dispute the facts, you do what you only know. back to shit, fuck and white knight. you've made a compelling argument why rousey is refusing to fight cyborg.

exaclty, couldnt agree more. He'll come back with the same boo boo and act like its facts and the truth.

Point is Cyborg should prove to herself and everyone else she deserves it.

Nope your wrong. Cyborg could have and didn't. She was told to drop to 135 she said NO FLAT OUT NO THEN RAN TO JAPAN to fight what LESSER FIGHTERS.

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST FUCKING STUPID AND PLACE HATRED THEY HAVE FOR A FIGHTER ABOVE LOGIC

AND I AGREED TATE HAD NO BUSINESS FIGHTING HER> I CANT STAND TATE AND I AM GLAD SHE GOT HER ASS KICKED AGAIN.

Cyborg said no i can't opted out of contract, went to Japan and realized no BIG MONEY FIGHTS OH FUCK HOW CAN I GET BACk INTO THE UFC. OH WAIT SNAP I CAN JUST Cut weight when I said I coulnd't or I'd die and now she can make 135 what do ya know. HMMMM SOUNDS FUNNY TO ME.

Ronda owes nothing to a known cheater. Cyborg owes it to her fans to stay clean, drop the weight and prove her worth at 135. No matter what you say or how smart you think you are will change my opinion on this.

Others probably feel the same way but are afraid of the backlash or some form of it from the RR HATERS

Cyborg didn't want to drop to 135, for 7 fights. Dana didn't want to give her a 3 fight contract so she could specifically beat down Ronda. Gina could fight Ronda at 145 for a one time fight, wonder why Dana has to have Cyborg down and not Gina.

You sound mad....

IDK, If Tate can get a shot at the title with a loss then all that Earning a title shot BS goes out the window.

Ronda owes it to herself, She talks a pretty big game but if she really wants to be respected by people that aren't' white knight virgins. She will have to beat Cyborg to be considered the best WMMA fighter out there.

Me saying that you're an over sensitive Ronda fanatic is backed up by your posts in here and your general demeanor of butthurt. You're ostracizing me for using curse words while having a laugh at your whining and want me to "dispute facts". What facts have you stated? That horrible running for president metaphor? Bwahaha

Cyborg didn't want to drop to 135, for 7 fights. Dana didn't want to give her a 3 fight contract so she could specifically beat down Ronda. Gina could fight Ronda at 145 for a one time fight, wonder why Dana has to have Cyborg down and not Gina.
False. Cyborg said she would die if she tried to fight at 135. Tito talked about this and said it was a strategy to get more money. If they offered Cyborg a huge payday she would have fought at 135 however long.

Dana is not letting Ronda fight Gina at 145 for a 1 time fight, are you stupid? Poor reading comprehension? What Dana said was if Gina made 135 he would let her fight Ronda. Know what .. SAME DEAL he gave Cyborg.

You sound mad....
Maybe stupid people upset him?
IDK, If Tate can get a shot at the title with a loss then all that Earning a title shot BS goes out the window.
Tate got her shot because of circumstances, she was not the first choice. It was a combination of injuries and the challenger had to do TUF, so it had to be someone who would attract viewers.

Ronda owes it to herself, She talks a pretty big game but if she really wants to be respected by people that aren't' white knight virgins. She will have to beat Cyborg to be considered the best WMMA fighter out there.
Tell Cyborg to quit running from Ronda. Fact is the fight was all but a done deal several times, and each and every time Cyborg is the reason it did not happen. Cyborg even admitted under oath she anticipated a fight with Ronda at 145 the summer after she was suspended, and asked the commission to reduce her suspension so the fight could happen. They did not .. fight was cancelled .. because of Cyborg's steroid use.

Pretty sure Ronda would still be able to fight Gina with a loss to Davis. Like Dana would care and wouldn't make that fight anyway. Funny though how she badly she wants to fight Gina (Her Idol) but doesn't want to fight Cyborg who destroyed her idol. I would think she would love to get revenge on Gina's behalf.

What's so funny about that? There is a small window of opportunity for a Ronda/Gina fight to happen. Everyone knows Cyborg's win over Gina was due to being juiced to the gills so it was a tainted win anyway. Cyborg will get the beating coming to her when she stops making excuses and drops 10 lbs. In the meantime, there is a chance to make a fight with the 2 legit top wmma fighters of all time - Ronda/Carano.

False. Cyborg said she would die if she tried to fight at 135. Tito talked about this and said it was a strategy to get more money. If they offered Cyborg a huge payday she would have fought at 135 however long.

Dana is not letting Ronda fight Gina at 145 for a 1 time fight, are you stupid? Poor reading comprehension? What Dana said was if Gina made 135 he would let her fight Ronda. Know what .. SAME DEAL he gave Cyborg.

Maybe stupid people upset him?

Tate got her shot because of circumstances, she was not the first choice. It was a combination of injuries and the challenger had to do TUF, so it had to be someone who would attract viewers.

Tell Cyborg to quit running from Ronda. Fact is the fight was all but a done deal several times, and each and every time Cyborg is the reason it did not happen. Cyborg even admitted under oath she anticipated a fight with Ronda at 145 the summer after she was suspended, and asked the commission to reduce her suspension so the fight could happen. They did not .. fight was cancelled .. because of Cyborg's steroid use.

Lol cool story bro. Let me guess..... 24 years old.... Lives with mom...... Never had a gf........ Thinks Ronda is hot (Gross)..... Will fight for Ronda's honor to the death.....

Me saying that you're an over sensitive Ronda fanatic is backed up by your posts in here and your general demeanor of butthurt. You're ostracizing me for using curse words while having a laugh at your whining and want me to "dispute facts". What facts have you stated? That horrible running for president metaphor? Bwahaha

it's clear to me you have reading comprehension difficulties. so, let me summarize the issue for you so you can better understand the topic contained in this thread:

1. an accusation was made that rousey is refusing to fight cyborg.

2. i asked how is rousey refusing to fight cyborg when cyborg was suspended for using steroids and she asked to be released from the ufc.

3. you decide to respond by calling me a white knight, a fanatic rousey supporter.

4. i respond to you and stated what facts are you disputing? cyborg wasn't suspended for using steroids and she didn't ask for her release from the ufc? so, how is rousey refusing to fight cyborg?

5. you respond with the same repetitive shit, fuck and white knight.

if you believe rousey is refusing to fight cyborg, let's hear your explanation or reasons. so far, you've done an excellent job of making a compelling argument with shit, fuck, and white knight. did you have anything else to add besides shit, fuck, and white knight?

it's clear to me you have reading comprehension difficulties. so, let me summarize the issue for you so you can better understand the topic contained in this thread:

1. an accusation was made that rousey is refusing to fight cyborg.

2. i asked how is rousey refusing to fight cyborg when cyborg was suspended for using steroids and she asked to be released from the ufc.

3. you decide to respond by calling me a white knight, a fanatic rousey supporter.

4. i respond to you and stated what facts are you disputing? cyborg wasn't suspended for using steroids and she didn't ask for her release from the ufc? so, how is rousey refusing to fight cyborg?

5. you respond with the same repetitive shit, fuck and white knight.

if you believe rousey is refusing to fight cyborg, let's hear your explanation or reasons. so far, you've done an excellent job of making a compelling argument with shit, fuck, and white knight. did you have anything else to add besides shit, fuck, and white knight?

The funny thing is, I never said anything about Rousey being afraid to fight cyborg, just that your metaphor made no sense because you're simply a worked up fanboy.
Lol @ this fuming and sputtering.

Lol cool story bro. Let me guess..... 24 years old.... Lives with mom...... Never had a gf........ Thinks Ronda is hot (Gross)..... Will fight for Ronda's honor to the death.....

Awesome .. so you can't dispute a single thing I said.

As for the character assassination .. in my 30's, own my house, have a beautiful wife, college educated graduated cum laude, and can't stand Ronda and think her personality is disgusting.

Try again, how about you try to dispute the facts I presented .. oh wait you can't.

Bye.

Do some people really not recognize hype unless its some completely over-the-top insane comment said in the voice of Randy Savage?

Whenever she can she is trying to build Gina up because she knows it will be a great payday for her. Trying to find a deeper meaning or implication is pointless because there is none.

There isn't a chance in hell Alexis beats Ronda. Ronda should be a 99 to 1 favorite.

Some may argue that Barao vs TJ Dillashaw was a terrible missmatch... and I guess it kind of was, just not exactly in the way we thought

Didn't you hear? The latest Sherdog opinion is Barao was just overrated and TJ isn't good.

I could see Davis getting a sub if she's not overwhelmed by sheer athleticism.

Back