Ronda Will Retire If She Loses To Alexis?

pcbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ronda said this at the UFC 175 Press Conference: "If I don't beat Alexis, then I'll have no chance at ever fighting Gina, so I almost feel like I have to beat Alexis to keep my belt, I have to beat Alexis to keep my career and maybe one day of having the opportunity to fight Gina, but it all depends on me beating Alexis first."

Is she saying she will retire if she loses to Alexis or is she just saying she won't be able to fight Gina if she loses to Alexis?

Last edited:
I think she is saying if she losses to Alexis, that eliminates any chance she may have had at fighting Gina

Pretty sure Ronda would still be able to fight Gina with a loss to Davis. Like Dana would care and wouldn't make that fight anyway. Funny though how she badly she wants to fight Gina (Her Idol) but doesn't want to fight Cyborg who destroyed her idol. I would think she would love to get revenge on Gina's behalf.

why does she care about fighting irrelevant gina? who hasnt fought in years and should have several fights before even being considered for a title shot. I want to see Ronda fight current top competition, not Gina Carano which will be a squash match.

unless they're fighting naked.

As someone as competitive as Ronda the answer is hell no. She will want to get the title back and retire with it.

Nah. she will just get an immediate rematch.

pretty pathetic ronda wants to fight the woman that opened the door for her 5 years past her fighting prime just to feel good about herself.

She knows that is the fight that will make HUUUUGE bucks...

Two "beautiful" WMMA stars...cmon brehs

The hell, but Gina is a speck of dust compared to Ronda. The fact that Gina would even get to fight Ronda as a title shot immediately would be retarded.

Pretty sure Ronda would still be able to fight Gina with a loss to Davis. Like Dana would care and wouldn't make that fight anyway. Funny though how she badly she wants to fight Gina (Her Idol) but doesn't want to fight Cyborg who destroyed her idol. I would think she would love to get revenge on Gina's behalf.

how do you know rousey doesn't want to fight cyborg? is it because cyborg was suspended for using steroids and she asked to be released from the ufc? what's really funny is the inability to separate emotion from reality.

Thats how you start internet rumors.
Your lack of common sense and reading interpretation worry's the internet

why does she care about fighting irrelevant gina? who hasnt fought in years and should have several fights before even being considered for a title shot. I want to see Ronda fight current top competition, not Gina Carano which will be a squash match.

Are these types of posts serious, or just Ronda-hating nonsense?

She wants to fight Gina for the same reason the UFC wants the fight to happen: money.

Kind of hard to fight someone that cheats and causes the 145 division to dissolve then demands the release from the UFC.

Thats how you start internet rumors.
Your lack of common sense and reading interpretation worry's the internet

:icon_twis LOL I wouldn't have made a thread about it if Ronda didn't say "I have to beat Alexis to keep my career". Looks like your the one who is inept at deciphering a statement. :icon_twis:icon_chee

I find it gross that she and Dana are selling the Gina fight and people are actually eating it up.

She knows the big fight right now is with Gina. If she wants that she knows she needs the title and to beat Alexis.

I don't have any idea of where you're getting retirement talk from.

Thats why I hate most mma news sites. They all jump to conclusions and hype up their Headings with asinine jumping to conclusions like this.

because Gina is somewhat famous, but not a good fighter. It's a low risk high reward situation.

Back