Ronda will never return to the UFC

Really? BW has evolved since November 2015? It's stacked now?

I mean, I get Ronda was very much hated on here but she lost 1 fight, let's not make it out to be like she is all of a sudden some scrub. I do think the loss has affected her, but let's not go completely overboard.
holm, schevchenko, nunes all beat her

Nah she will be back. Maybe not for real fighting but only for that one big money fight. Still, hopefully it will end like the last one.

My prediction is she will win an Oscar for her role in the "Roadhouse" remake, then return to capture the belt in the men's bantamweight division.....then be interviewed by a crying Joe Rogan who proceeds to volunteer for the role as cuckold to her and Travis

I don't post often but dang mang.... Ronda 'Lousey' Rousey will never come back now. No interest in Tate, ducking Holm, and Nunes would bust her up. I do believe she could use her size advantage and bully Schevchenko but that's if her sloppy as doesn't get torched coming in. May the Rhoda be with you.

Mcgregor did a lot to hype his fights. The UFC, the media and the feminists did a lot to hype ronda up. She was lucky that BW was not as stacked back then and the feminists and lesbians fell in love with her
'back then'

8 months ago

You know RR has done something right when she gets this much hate lol.

I love how all her haters are so sure she is never coming back based on absolutely nothing but they hate her. No the division has passed her up in all of the 8 months she has been on the break she announced she was going on before she lost.

What ever helps yall sleep at night lol

Don't like Ronda at all but if she does eventually come back, she'd wreck the division. Holly would still be her toughest fight. The rest of girls would get tied up with her once, get tossed and then get fucked up on the ground

The only reason the division seems ''stacked'' now is due to the vacuum of her quality

Cca-6_rW0AEzp_D.jpg
How'd she do on 4th of July at Coney island? I bet she fucked Joey Chestnut up.

I don't post often but dang mang.... Ronda 'Lousey' Rousey will never come back now. No interest in Tate, ducking Holm, and Nunes would bust her up. I do believe she could use her size advantage and bully Schevchenko but that's if her sloppy as doesn't get torched coming in. May the Rhoda be with you.
It's almost like everyone forgot what a dominant champ Ronda was, and it wasn't all arm bars.

You know RR has done something right when she gets this much hate lol.

I love how all her haters are so sure she is never coming back based on absolutely nothing but they hate her. No the division has passed her up in all of the 8 months she has been on the break she announced she was going on before she lost.

What ever helps yall sleep at night lol
I believe Goebbels said the same about Hitler. They hate us cuz they ain't us.

I'm definitely ont a fan of Rousey, but there are still questions for other fighters that haven't fought her. Can Nunes hurt Ronda before she gets thrown and submitted? Superfight with Cyborg? Ronda has nothing to lose in that fight except her short term memory, but nothing professionally wise.

I don't care if she comes back, but if there is a chance to see Ronda get knocked out... I'm down to watch.

It's almost like everyone forgot what a dominant champ Ronda was, and it wasn't all arm bars.

Lol, no but it was all armbars. Bethe has the boxing and coordination of a child... anybody could knock her out. Davis... she's pretty uncoordinated as well.

Its been 9 months since she fought and nothing is scheduled for her. Se isnt near a fight

As much as people hate on her, she represented the sport well in the sense that she was great on TV interviews, didn't get in trouble with the cops or drugs. If she doesn't want to come back so what who cares, the division is moving along nicely now that she has left the machine running.

Before Holly Ronda could eat the punches while closing in for the clinch and had no worries about being hurt.

Ronda had so much confidence that she felt she was invincible.

That has changed. With more powerful and better strikers hovering at the top of that division and Cyborg within reach of the weight cut also I have to agree that Ronda has little motivation to return.

It is not fear that will keep Ronda away, but her shaken confidence. That will be very difficult to repair because of Ronda's aggressive style. She no longer believes that she is invincible. Now she has to change how she fights in order to avoid heavy damage and that is going to be very tough road for her.

Back