Ronda will never return to the UFC

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
BW division has come a long way since her retirement. I think she can't handle another loss in her life. Anyways, thank you for the memories you gave us

YellowPaltryConey.gif

her striking is so amatuer compared to cyborg, holm, schevchenko, nunes, hell even leslie smith and probably a few others. All fights start on the feet and I think the air of invincibility is gone. Her fight iq is such dogshit that she will get caught chargin in or whatever she has to do to clinch. can you imagine ronda standing with Valerie? She would get ko'd in under a minute guaranteed.

Is that the girl from the commercial breaks?

no since in coming back at this point . she should be respected though she did a lot in a short time

no since in coming back at this point . she should be respected though she did a lot in a short time
Mcgregor did a lot to hype his fights. The UFC, the media and the feminists did a lot to hype ronda up. She was lucky that BW was not as stacked back then and the feminists and lesbians fell in love with her

Last edited:
LOL.

Just wait; your tears are coming.

960.jpg

That would be easy to do if she wasn't so hateable..

I really don't think she will return. The girls are evolving. She's on hiatus. She's seeing these other girls and likely wants no part.

But who knows.

I mean ideally she should fight a scrub to get some confidence back. But she's most likely fighting for the belt if she returns. So that's not an ideal situation. Especially considering this situation. With what will certainly be at least a year long hiatus.

I think she'll be back for one more big, easy pay day when the WBW Champ is someone interesting.

I know the narrative is that she would duck Holly but I think the reality is the opposite. Holly is (or at least was) the easiest fight to promote and the one they wanted.

I think it's Miesha she just couldn't be bothered to fight.

Really? BW has evolved since November 2015? It's stacked now?

I mean, I get Ronda was very much hated on here but she lost 1 fight, let's not make it out to be like she is all of a sudden some scrub. I do think the loss has affected her, but let's not go completely overboard.

Back