Ronda Weigh In - vid - stormed off without posing for UFC cameras

Weigh in Ronda - wood you?

• Total voters
She smiled for half a second at the weightin guy, not at the press, retards. My god, these ovarianhuggers...

Ariel as always is the first to whine.

Ronda isn't giving them clicks and they're creating a shitstorm because of it lol

Wonder how much weight she'll give up to Nunes come fight time? Wonder if there will be a real strength discrepancy between the two?

There might be but it seems Rhonda didn't lose any muscle from before so the discrepancy would be there even without her weight loss.

Weight cut Ronda is fine af :)

giphy.gif

More Like...

121puue.gif

I watched this expecting to see her come up mean mugging Sanchez style and then rage off.

I didn't see anything to hate necessarily.

Still, she's built up quite a bit of bullshit to keep me anticipating her KO and subsequent cliff dive from stardom and my TV.

Best results for tomorrow, they announce she has left the building, bails on the whole thing last second. Dana White bewildered look. Cruz/Garb last minute main event. Ronda is never seen in MMA again.

Second best results, Nunes puts a clinic on her and she Forrest Griffin's out of the arena immediately.

Worst case scenario, Ronda wins and continues to do hair commercials and RoadHouse comes back into production. She's all over the TV along with the bullshit hype. She starts to open her mouth again and the diarrhea commences. The overhyping drowns out logic and reason. WMMA once again becomes unwatcheable.

The change of expression when she steps on the scale reminds me of when Kanye gets caught smiling.

iY2IKH1.gif

Looks like Ariel is trying to get his old UFC job back

Prob not TS, I don't think she has the strength to ride like a champ today

OMG I hate Ronda so much. Hating her makes me feel better about my sad unfulfilling existence. WAAAHHH.

Folks are falling for this shtick hook, line, and sinker.

It is so obvious that her PR team is playing this silent treatment up. She is embracing her inner heal by saying absolutely nothing. And people are buying it.

Just shows you that she's living rent free in a lot of people's heads.

She smiled for half a second at the weightin guy, not at the press, retards. My god, these ovarianhuggers...

For how long should she smile? 2 seconds? 3 seconds?

hahahahah jesus. This is getting better and better.

puppetmaster.gif

It would be absolutely hilarious if Nunes finishes her in as many seconds as well.
She could join CM Punk as the most expensive embarrassment of 2016.

she's salty... . I have a feeling that this whole shutout is trying to prevent her feeble mind from taking over this fight..

Back