Ronda Weigh In - vid - stormed off without posing for UFC cameras

Weigh in Ronda - wood you?

• Total voters
Is that storming off now?

As for the poll question, I hate to admit it, but definitely wood.

Wonder how much weight she'll give up to Nunes come fight time? Wonder if there will be a real strength discrepancy between the two?

Haha, not posing for the cameras is a media gig in its own right, I guess the talking heads will give her even more publicity by this...

such a self entitled little bitch, i cant stand her as a person. Great fucking fighter tho, horrid stand up but over all game is good

Now everybody is pissed because she walked off too quickly lmao.

She's playing with every single one of you.

puppetmaster.gif

She is such a petulant child. When she was dominating everyone she couldn't get enough of the media, she suffers one loss and is a recluse. Gotta be able to take the good with the bad.
Lmao, stormed off the scale while photographers were taking pictures.
LMFAO

Embarrassing
OMG, she's so hideous
I'm sure you guys see what you wanna see to make you feel better, storming off is a huge grasp at straws, she got on the scales, smiled, weighed in and walked away, that's how it should be.

What sort of WWE fan are you to want to see the dog and pony show from fighters?

The only thing that makes me want to see her win is to watch how incredibly awkward her interview with Rogan will get - assuming she doesn't just storm out of the cage right after the fight is over

It's all an act to generate hype and PPV buys.

I unironically thought at first glance that the girl in the frame with the UFC shirt was Ronda.
Me too! Haha

She's so ridiculous, why not pose for a few srconds? What's the problem with that?

WAR5

Rowdy
Recluse
Rockstar
Ronda
Rousey!

thick
solid
tight

Ts triggered ronda didnt hand out plush animals and free hats

Ariyanni has a nicer butt than ronda and that's sad

Let's go Amanda