Ronda was raised by fighterS...

snowbro

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Isn't it weird that Ronda was raised in a Judo family. She was given such an advantage over most other fighters and this is why I don't understand why she acts the way she does. It seems like she actually took pleasure hurting people. You would think she would have the love of the fight in her... but her attitude just stinks. I bet you she made Holly Holms skin crawl and thats why Holly followed up with forearm strikes to the mouth after she KO'd her. She wanted to break her down. This unsportsmanlike woman running around talking smack and being a brat and just plain mean getting praised as a role model. I am happy her career is over.

454851-ronda-rousey-of-the-u-s-kisses-her-medal-after-winning-the-womens-70-k.jpg

I get what you're saying, and I believe most would agree with you, but do we really see the REAL Ronda Rousey? It's hard for me to believe that such an elite (Olympian) Athlete would act the she has. For me, it was enough to see her get exposed as a mediocre Fighter. I don't wish her any harm. Who knows? Maybe she will come back better.

Isn't it weird that Ronda was raised in a Judo family. She was given such an advantage over most other fighters and this is why I don't understand why she acts the way she does. It seems like she actually took pleasure hurting people. You would think she would have the love of the fight in her... but her attitude just stinks. I bet you she made Holly Holms skin crawl and thats why Holly followed up with forearm strikes to the mouth after she KO'd her. She wanted to break her down. This unsportsmanlike woman running around talking smack and being a brat and just plain mean getting praised as a role model. I am happy her career is over.
saying

Wow TS!

I have to ask, what do you do for a living?

Back