Ronda was in the best physical shape I've ever seen her in.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Too bad about her mental shape. It was obvious she was mentally fragile. No media. Not doing any interviews. I wanted Ronda to change. I wanted Ronda to come back with an inspirational story. One of humblness and content. I wanted her to say how she grew as a person. How she fixed the mistakes she made. How shes so fortune to have people around her that love and care for her. Shit like that. Call it what you want. A "face" turn if you will.

Because IF she did that. This loss wouldn't be so devastating. She would be humble in defeat. Show up to the post fight and put Nunes over. Say Nunes is the real deal. Ya know, not being a selfish cunt.

Being an A hole as a woman will never work. You're just a mean bitch. No one likes a mean bitch. Not even other women. In fact women hate women like that the most. Men can get away with being a cocky dick. It doesn't work for women. That's why I like Miesha, Holm and maybe even Nunes.

I agree but she still got Gray Maynard'ed

It's amazing that a woman who competed her entire life and it's an Olympic medalist is incredibly weak mentally. I find that very weird.

Agreed with her mental state. Compare her reaction to losing the belt to Holly with Cruz losing to Cody. Rousey was ready to kill herself, Cruz still believes in his abilities and can't wait to fight again.

And it really doesn't matter if Rousey's mental game is sharp, her chin is weak and she's at a huge disadvantage the longer the fight stays standing.

so you wanted to be lied to... maybe listen to sone Dana scrums or something.

She should drop to 115 lbs, she was on the chubby side for my taste

ronda last night was as good or better than she has ever been. The headlines today would be how she improved physically and was laser sharp with her mental focus. ronda must need a seeing-eye-dog to cross the street because she is like a deer in the headlights when someone is throwing punches at her, as would be 99% of the public if fighting in front of a huge crowd. As a once in a lifetime athlete we expect more from her.

No. I wanted Ronda to legit feel this way.
I think the stuff people say about her having personality issues is probably true. The part about her being me.tally broken seems to definitely be true.
So basically, for her to say and believe those things, she'd basically have to be someone else.

It's amazing that a woman who competed her entire life and it's an Olympic medalist is incredibly weak mentally. I find that very weird.

She didn't have to compete in front of such large audiences in her Judo career. Besides, it isn't like she was a media darling in judo either; most of those athletes outside of the top-of-the-top in Japan live in relative obscurity.

The rapid rise to the top, coupled with the intense media exposure, made her descent that much more precipitous and humiliating.

She was in the same mental health she always has been. The first time she gets really hit and cannot get the quick finish she panics. Same happened with Holly.

It seems that extra muscle she put on was bit of a hindrance, if that's what you're implying.
Too much strength and power and not enough actual skill, speed and fluidity.

It bring us to a beginning, she was not in the best fighting shape for sure.

Sure LOL

(savage mode engage!)

15822983_10211613931965924_7649135380619005882_n.jpg

It has nothing to do with her personality. She's just not good enough at MMA to win the title.

Back