Ronda vs Tate III odds out

Not sure I'm understanding the "Tate hasn't improved" comments. She's definitely improved.

Ronda has improved more.

Praying that Meisha rocks Ronda and we get to see Zombie Ronda by sub

repeating what's said already.

RR has improved Tate has not.
this third go round goan be quick.

Don't come back until you have caught up with UFC on FOX 16.

If Tate works on timing those lefts she might have a punchers chance.

Tate will lose again but she is still a winner in my book.

6GAHZ.jpg

4.5/10. i get chicks way hotter than her.

4.5/10. i get chicks way hotter than her.

Yeah but she can whoop all your chicks assesses without pulling hair....I bet she could beat them wearing this bikini without having her bathing suit pulled off....which is not cool

So next time be careful what you brag about.

I lost all hope for Tate when she tried to take Ronda down in the last fight. Tate's only hope was beating Ronda on the feet and she was trying for takedowns....wtf?

Tate has heart and I like her but she is just not good enough to beat Ronda (unless she wins with a lucky punch).

No I watched Tate's interview where she admitted she made the mistake of takedowns which she won't do anymore. This fight will be more interesting.

I really think the ufc should partner with playboy and do dueling spreads between her and Ronda.

I love Ronda fights because it's the easiest way to make money.

I just won $1,000 on the last fight on a straight bet. and now I'm gonna just bet the same amount and win another $1,000.... Imagine that.. Making $2,000 for literally DOING NOTHING!

I love Ronda fights because it's the easiest way to make money.

I just won $1,000 on the last fight on a straight bet. and now I'm gonna just bet the same amount and win another $1,000.... Imagine that.. Making $2,000 for literally DOING NOTHING!

so you placed $10,000-$12,000 on Ronda to win $1000? :(

People forget but Miesha has had Ronda in some bad positions.

What was the last fight of Ronda's that was worth watching?

Vs. Tate.

Going to end the same way, probably sooner...but at least it'll be worth turning the tv on for.

-1200 favorite?

wtf.

Jon Jones didn't even get those type of odds against middleweights (Belfort & Sonnen).

Have you checked the latest Mayweather vs. Berto odds? It's like -4000 to +1500.

P4P GOAT recipe: 95% squash matches + 5% legit fights.

Agreed, but atleast May fought Pac. The future of fighting is hand picking easy fights, artificially engineering contenders and going for big pay days with predetermined end results. The public is so stupid that they will always convince themselves that the can has a chance because of Serra and/or the lucky punch. Seeing how this new low risk/high reward business model has been working, look for CM Punk to have the belt in 2 years.

Robert-DeNiro-Laughing-Awards-Ceremony.gif

Back