Ronda vs Tate III odds out

dice-roll-o.gif

Here are the odds for any RRR fight:

Just bet on Honda, or keep your money in your pocket ya dummy

Makes sense, Tate hasn't gotten any better.

What a waste of a goddamn fight! I would love to see Tate win as much as anyone but come on, shes going out in the first round by dare i say a KO!

Makes sense, Tate hasn't gotten any better.

nobody thought she would beat sara mcmann she was the betting underdog

or that she would ever drop jessice eye twice

With Tate, I'm willing to bet on the "Over 1 Round" option.

I lost all hope for Tate when she tried to take Ronda down in the last fight. Tate's only hope was beating Ronda on the feet and she was trying for takedowns....wtf?

Tate has heart and I like her but she is just not good enough to beat Ronda (unless she wins with a lucky punch).

Ronda will this time go for KO just to prove she can

nobody thought she would beat sara mcmann she was the betting underdog

or that she would ever drop jessice eye twice

Yeah but anything can happen, when everybody besides one fighter in a division sucks.

repeating what's said already.

RR has improved Tate has not.
this third go round goan be quick.

Tate will lose again but she is still a winner in my book.

6GAHZ.jpg

Not as bad as Mayweather-Berto.

Agreed, but atleast May fought Pac. The future of fighting is hand picking easy fights, artificially engineering contenders and going for big pay days with predetermined end results. The public is so stupid that they will always convince themselves that the can has a chance because of Serra and/or the lucky punch. Seeing how this new low risk/high reward business model has been working, look for CM Punk to have the belt in 2 years.

Agreed, but atleast May fought Pac. The future of fighting is hand picking easy fights, artificially engineering contenders and going for big pay days with predetermined end results. The public is so stupid that they will always convince themselves that the can has a chance because of Serra and/or the lucky punch. Seeing how this new low risk/high reward business model has been working, look for CM Punk to have the belt in 2 years.

He fought Pac four years too fucking late....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back