ronda vs cyborg at 135 is not exciting at all

That was in the contract that was initially offered to Cybro before she walked away from the UFC.

Been there done that. So we know who the coward was.

So again. Quit your bitching and lose the weight.

I'm not seeing an offer by Rousey and the UFC to fight Cyborg, but Cyborg has just challenged Rousey, and Rousey ducked the challenge.

Hit me back when Rousey womens up.

I'm not seeing an offer by Rousey and the UFC to fight Cyborg, but Cyborg has just challenged Rousey, and Rousey ducked the challenge.

Cyborg already agreed to the weight, so she needs to lose it

The UFC has Cybro under contract and have been for the last few of her fights in Invicta.

They're waiting for her to make weight. When she does, she gets the fight. Simple.

Ball's been in Cybro court for years now. Cybro is the one who literally (get off the juice) has to woman up, rather than man up like she's been doing.

The UFC has Cybro under contract and have been for the last few of her fights in Invicta.

They're waiting for her to make weight. When she does, she gets the fight. Simple.

Ball's been in Cybro court for years now. Cybro is the one who literally (get off the juice) has to woman up, rather than man up like she's been doing.

Hiding behind a weight class. Hit me up when Ronda womens up.

Already addressed that a few posts ago. Try again.

And Cybro agreed to make weight. So quit the bitching already.

You're referring to Cyborg hiding behind not being able to make 135, right? You can relax, Cyborg has said she can make 135, so no more of what you call "hiding".

Most of the rest of the world just calls it being different sizes, and so fighting at different weight divisions. Only biased folk think one or the other is "hiding".

So Omnis new account is Enders?

Or maybe Bill Plascske has 3 accounts named Omni, Enders and Bowerman.

Ok, hitting you back. Cyborg is signed by the UFC now and has been told that the title shot is her's as soon as she makes 135. Ronda has accepted the challenge, the ball is in Cyborg's court. All she has to do is make the weight, but she has no interest in fighting without at least a 20 pound size advantage. She must be aware of how rudimentary her skillset is compared to Ronda's or she wouldn't be so afraid to take the fight.

Not exciting?

Then what about the rest of her fights? People keep buying them over and over and they are over in 40 seconds except for Tate.

So if the scariest fighter she might ever face doesnt excite you vs. Rousey.....then who is buying these cards?

Morons?

...Yes. I have never paid for a Ronda main event card and I never will. I will never pay for any womens main event, frankly.

Back