ronda vs cyborg at 135 is not exciting at all

she had 3 years to lose weight properly without cutting out much power at all... she could have done it the right way, but she didn't. So if she is drained of "power" then it is her own fault. If all she has is her power, then she isn't worth the discussion.

+1000. If anything, Cyborg should have jumped through her brick shithouse ass to make the fight before July 2015, when stricter testing and penalties kicked in. Now she's screwed on her only potential strength.

So, what makes us think cyborg would be competitive against rousey? Its because she is bigger, stronger and pump full with steroids, not because of her skill or shit. We want to see how ronda's skill would do against absolute power.

But now cyborg is already off roids. Now you need her to loss muscle mass to fight at 135 which makes her much less powerful. Ronda may even be stronger than cyborg at 135! Without both 2 winning factors of cyborg - size/strengh and roids, do you think this would even be a competitive fight?

So i am not even excited to see cyborg fight rousey at 135
so dont watch it, dont make posts about it, and just go on about
your day. how unaware could
you possibly be to mAke a thread complaining about a fight that isnt even scheduled..?

she had 3 years to lose weight properly without cutting out much power at all... she could have done it the right way, but she didn't. So if she is drained of "power" then it is her own fault. If all she has is her power, then she isn't worth the discussion.

Well this post is a joke. The majority of fighters can't just cut down 10 more pounds. They fight at that weight because that's the lowest they can realistically cut to.

"3 years to lose weight" Do you think it becomes easier to lose weight as you age?

"If all she has is her power, then she isn't worth the discussion" Do you really think Ronda is winning because of pure technique? It has nothing to do with her ability to rag doll other women? I guess the other women must just be terrible. Their coaches should be fired on the spot.

Ronda's power is what makes her Judo and armbar so efficient.

Cyborg is easily the most hater fighter on Sherdog.
So I am not going to bother trying to explain why the fight would be exciting.

Everyone can just enjoy watching and celebrating Ronda continue to beat the same fighters in a quick and orderly fashion.

Cyborg is easily the most hater fighter on Sherdog.
So I am not going to bother trying to explain why the fight would be exciting.

Everyone can just enjoy watching and celebrating Ronda continue to beat the same fighters in a quick and orderly fashion.

i dont hate her. Actually i felt unfair for her to fight at 135 with ronda so i made this post. 140 would be fair to both fighters and would give out the best performance, but ufc for some reasons just don't like that idea.

Yup Ronda has an upper body that a lot of men would envy and her strength is obviously off the charts for her weight (I am not saying the "PED" word don't worry). It makes her Judo very hard to deal with especially against the talent that is in that division. Like Brock said she is a beast in a weak division.

Yeah. I dont wana see Ronda vs Cyborg at 135 cause the playing field will be similar in term of weight come fight day.

I also wouldn't want to se Ronda vs Jedi in a weight class where both fighters will be similar in weight: i would rather use TS logic and let Ronda have a 15-20 pound advantage over Jedi... theres no way i would want that fight to be fair and determine who is the morw skilled, rather i let one of them a have a nice weight advantage.

Last edited:
I think Ronda rag dolls any version of Cyborg.

This ^ Cyborg doesn't have a skill set, unless you consider steroid induced wild fence swinging a skill. :rolleyes:

Cyborg is too dumb to beat Ronda at anything.

No Ronda, the fight would be the biggest wmma fight in history and you're not convincing anybody that your ducking is justified.

No Ronda, the fight would be the biggest wmma fight in history and you're not convincing anybody that your ducking is justified.

Whatever Cybro

You know the only person keeping this fight from happening is the one that walked away from it and the UFC when it was presented to her.

Whatever Cybro

You know the only person keeping this fight from happening is the one that walked away from it and the UFC when it was presented to her.

Sign the fight today coward.

Sign the fight today coward.

Once Cybro makes weight like she was supposed to in the last few years and it's done.

You know this, so quit your bitching.

If we are going to go with hypothetical fights that are never going to happen then I want to see R3 load up on roids so fucking hard that she changes the bone structure in her fucking face. Man face Ronda >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Man face Cyborg

Ronda haters would shit their pants and be terrified for Cyroid if Ronda evened the playing field and enhanced like Cyborg has.

Once Cybro makes weight like she was supposed to in the last few years and it's done.

You know this, so quit your bitching.

Hiding behind weight, real hero.

Taking men's testosterone to beat up women . . . yeah, real fighter there.

Agreed, we should have testing in the contract. That's cleared up, now sign the fight coward.

Agreed, we should have testing in the contract. That's cleared up, now sign the fight coward.

That was in the contract that was initially offered to Cybro before she walked away from the UFC.

Been there done that. So we know who the coward was.

So again. Quit your bitching and lose the weight.

So what fight would be more interesting for Ronda than this one?

I'd love to see the fight, but I'm fairly certain Ronda would still smash her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back