Ronda vs Bethe: Over or under 60 seconds?

This will be over sooo quick if Ronda wishes so... Even if Bethe is better at standup, Ronda is good enough to weather it and give something back. But the main thing is theres no way to avoid clinching/grappling with Ronda, Bethe is not at that lvl at all IMO. Once Ronda has her hands on Bethe its over.

REALLY WANT it to be a 3-4 round barnburner, with Ronda dominating & torturing Bethe, that would be my DREAM outcome

but likely

I don't think Ronda needs a full minute to tap a blue belt with zero striking power.

I'd like to see Bethe make it out of round 1 just so the Ronda haters can get on the "exposed" bandwagon, while her white knights will be in full defense mode.

I think it'll end in the 1st round. However if Ronda decided to play with her food for longer than expected that would be utterly glorious.

Rousey will tool her and purposely keep it going until the 4:50 mark of the first

I'll take over. I think Ronda plays with her a little bit first before the finish

Over. I think Ronda plays with her food this time around.

I'd like to see Bethe make it out of round 1 just so the Ronda haters can get on the "exposed" bandwagon, while her white knights will be in full defense mode.

Some people just want to watch the world burn

Bethe by KO 1:15 in first round....get ready to bump this

Over. I don't Bethe will ever pose a threat but I think this fight gets to the second round before Ronda finishes her.

Back