Ronda vs Bethe: Over or under 60 seconds?

I could get a climax with both of them in under 60 seconds, combined.

Its gonna be over, I think Betche may actually make it out of round 1

Definitely under. Once Betch starts throwing those punches from the booty Ronda will be left looking like Marina Shafir. Betch by KO in 37 seconds.

I'd like to see Bethe make it out of round 1 just so the Ronda haters can get on the "exposed" bandwagon, while her white knights will be in full defense mode.

Under, 45 seconds and a TKO victory to Ronda.

Can't wait for this Ronda hype train to be finally stopped tonight.. it was good while it lasted

Over, but I hope that it's under.:)

I wanted to make this thread last night, but can't make threads from my phone. I'm gonna say over, but not by much.

UNDER 60 SECONDS? i DEFINITELY SAY RONDA NEEDS LESS THAN 2 MINUTES FOR SURE.

Has to be over....even if Ronda can finish her under, I hope for the sake of womens mma she carries her little bit. No one is gonna watch Ronda headline ppv if she can beat every opponent under 1 min

I think Bethe's plan is to not put herself in a position to get clinched. I think she's going to start the fight not super aggressive like Ronda's other opponents and throwing low kicks to Ronda's bad knees. I believe Bethe will try to stay on the outside and make Ronda pay for coming in. So with this strategy I say the fight lasts 30-45 seconds.

Back