Ronda tweets

And you think her tweet wasnt scripted?

Fucking hell.. Its obviously part of the script

They are having her turn heel in the run up to the becky lynch fight

I watch like two ppv a year and even i know that
lol maybe you should watch more because that's retarded. THEY didn't do anything. They are pushing her as the top babyface in WWE and the fans said no, fuck you.

Stick to steroid discussions.

Never one to side with Ronda but how was she embarrassed? Not sure if I'm missing something.

The crowd boo'd her when she was on the mic and she paused, laughed and smiled a bit.

Of course that translates to being embarrassed and upset on Sherdawg.

lol maybe you should watch more because that's retarded. THEY didn't do anything. They are pushing her as the top babyface in WWE and the fans said no, fuck you.

Stick to steroid discussions.

its widely reported they are playing her as heel for the Becky Lynch fight because they can hardly have face v face headlining wrestlemania

there has to be a good v bad element

The other wrestlers use her antics in the UFC in their promos all the time, even Steph used it.

But people think she is legit upset or whatever.

Idiots.

Holly KO Ronda gif

tenor.gif

Y'll welcome
tenor.gif

everyone knows wrestling is fake. wwe doesnt even pretend it is real anymore. still, they don't come out and cal themselves "actors" or "performers." that is why many would think this is ronda legit being a crying bitch. because that tweet is not shitting on becky, it is shitting on the entire business. unlikely wwe would be ok with it. of course its unlikely they have the balls to do anything about it

its widely reported they are playing her as heel for the Becky Lynch fight because they can hardly have face v face headlining wrestlemania

there has to be a good v bad element
Ultimate Warrior vs Hogan
Hogan vs Rock

Rock turned heel mid-match against Hogan like a true pro would because the crowd was booing him, the biggest face in the company at the time, versus the twilight of his career, Babe Ruth of pro-wrestling.

If you watch Ronda on RAW and know how Ronda was from her MMA career, you know there was no acting being done on Monday night by her. If that was kayfabe, Ronda is the greatest actress in the history of acting. She isn't and it wasn't. She was clearly about to cry because of how much the fans boo'ed her. Hardly the reaction a heel would have.

I saw some headlines about Ronda getting booed a while back. Then I saw something super recent. Maybe she needs to turn full heel. Embrace it or get out of the game.

Lol at the morons here claiming that this is kayfabe. <45>Yeah, WWE told her to shit on the company and call it fake. I forgot Ronda was a very level headed, mentally strong person.

@HHJ what do you have to say in her defense?

<23>
War Ronda?
Unlike you i dont need a everyday fix to find fault in her,the rowdiest of all known competitors.

Never one to side with Ronda but how was she embarrassed? Not sure if I'm missing something.
The crowd booed her nonstop. Normally, this is no issue for most of the wrestlers but Ronda got flustered, forgot her lines and WWE had to send in her opponent early to save her. Not hard to see she was pissed off that some other girl was getting cheered.

Shes heeling it up since shes having one last program w becky before leaving for awhile. Seems to be workin. Look at you chumps ahahaj.

The crowd booed her nonstop. Normally, this is no issue for most of the wrestlers but Ronda got flustered, forgot her lines and WWE had to send in her opponent early to save her. Not hard to see she was pissed off that some other girl was getting cheered.
Shes a rookie thrown in main event from jump. There will be hiccups along the way sir.

Looks like she was gonna cry and her acting isn't capable of that. Then the tweet is to play it off like part of the show and to drive traffic to a site that looks like is linked to her bank account.

Shes a rookie thrown in main event from jump. There will be hiccups along the way sir.
I can SORTA get that but she was fine while she was getting cheered, knew she would be flustered when the crowd started booing her. She doesn't handle rejection well, it seems.

You guys should go to the show live w becky lynch shirts and anti ronda signs. Youll find some very like minded folks there. Hell ya might just stay over there.

<36>

I can SORTA get that but she was fine while she was getting cheered, knew she would be flustered when the crowd started booing her. She doesn't handle rejection well, it seems.
So?
Is that threadworthy?

Back