Ronda tweets

Like in the same way a bad guy loses in a movie? The shit is fake, winning and losing has no gravity
Yes, exactly like a movie. You know movies and cartoons are fake, right?

You know movies and cartoons are fake, right?
Cause you keep buying your dvd's on some shady pirate market. Normal people order movies officially through legit distributors

Damn is she triggered. Everyone knows the WWE is scripted and there was no need to shit on the company and the performers after getting flustered on live tv.
Next tweet will prolly challenge her opponent to an octagon match after she loses.
TLDR : Ronda being Ronda.

And you think her tweet wasnt scripted?

Fucking hell.. Its obviously part of the script

They are having her turn heel in the run up to the becky lynch fight

I watch like two ppv a year and even i know that

Cause you keep buying your dvd's on some shady pirate market. Normal people order movies officially through legit distributors
I don't speak whatever that is you just spoke.

And you think her tweet wasnt scripted?

Fucking hell.. Its obviously part of the script

They are having her turn heel in the run up to the becky lynch fight

I watch like two ppv a year and even i know that
That's why in 2019, pro-wrestling can still make people believe. You over-estimate people.

I'm barely familiar with pro wrestling (no offense- awesome athletes) but I knew this might end up happening with Rondas mentality (and I don't mean in negative way). Even though scripted, their fans pick and choose who they want to be on that throne. She was handed the throne on day 1 and I couldn't help myself but tuning in. I realized a few things- she wants to come across as this respectful and unbeatable figure. This doesn't jive in the "pro wrestling " world.Im actually stunned beyond belief shed actually tweet something like that. Isn't that like dropping her jeans ,undies and taking one huge dump on her current colleagues?

I know she doesn't like getting booed or criticized but didn't her employer s explain to her this is like a weekly soap opera and she needs to own her roles and should be playing "heel" role (I'm sure her employer s have tried to reason with her) cause in the end it'll just make her more popular and more malleable to where the company wants her to be.
Lol- I think she understands that everyone knows it's all scripts, arcs and storylines.
Oh boy, poor Ronda- don't see this lasting .
Ironically, her friends who rode in on her coattails (I don't know where they are except I know they're somewhere in biz) will end up with a well paid career of longevity( not that Ronda needs the money- shes set for more than a few lifetimes).

This is crazy.

Damn is she triggered. Everyone knows the WWE is scripted and there was no need to shit on the company and the performers after getting flustered on live tv.
Next tweet will prolly challenge her opponent to an octagon match after she loses.
TLDR : Ronda being Ronda.

I'd be down. She lost to Holm and Nunes. Everyone else did too. Ronda can still do it. She is an absolute cunt but I wouldn't mind seeing her fight again.

xd7q9cqxc1d01.gif

I dont watch the wrasslin but I saw this clip. After that Brock said "settle the fuck down" lol

Holy fuck you’re @#$ fuckin @#&$* .... @)$**#**
You sound triggered that I shattered your reality that movies and cartoons are fake. There there little guy.

You actually believe the WWE drama. It's incredible.

We all know it's fake but you know how sensitive and twisted Ronda can be. She's so sensitive that she could get confused and take this shit personal.

It was always secret for me why prowreslting is so popular in USA... after reading this thread I know why.
<{MindBrown}>

I was pretty sure I smelled a Ronda fart one time. Then I woke up and was in bed alone.

“I dreamed ridiculously big,” she said about WWE career, and now here she is. She’s the RAW Women’s Champion and having the best rookie year in WWE since perhaps Brock Lesnar’s.

Considering is basically scripted wouldnt anyone they decide to have the "best rookie year"?? Its not an actual competition, even if it would be one she would be the champ over those ladies in the WWE, they are there cause they look good and can do flips and talk on the mic, not because they are actual fighters.

Has anyone let her in on the secret that pro wrestling is fake yet?
Has anyone let you in on the fact their ratings are way down and any type of drama like this to get eyeballs is probably staged?

Yup, the tweet was made for the purpose of triggering, totally not because she was embarrassed on live tv. You give Ronda too much credit. <45>
Never one to side with Ronda but how was she embarrassed? Not sure if I'm missing something.

Back