Ronda tweets

1jfxc8.jpg

Damn is she triggered. Everyone knows the WWE is scripted and there was no need to shit on the company and the performers after getting flustered on live tv.
Next tweet will prolly challenge her opponent to an octagon match after she loses.
TLDR : Ronda being Ronda.

she used to challenge ring girls to mma showdowns too, she is tapped, has serious personality issues

Only Sherdog’s hatred of Ronda can divert us from the deluge of Jones threads. Kudos TS.

Laughing at wrestling being fake but at the same time believing those tweets aren’t part of the show lol?

So she managed to play you guys and get you all riled up even though you claim you knew pro wrestling is fake and scripted.

Mentally fragile was it, right?

<21>
Yup, the tweet was made for the purpose of triggering, totally not because she was embarrassed on live tv. You give Ronda too much credit. <45>

Damn is she triggered. Everyone knows the WWE is scripted and there was no need to shit on the company and the performers after getting flustered on live tv.
Next tweet will prolly challenge her opponent to an octagon match after she loses.

Dude its an act, her and Becky Lynch have been going at it in twitter. Their selling tickets.

Yes, mentally fragile.

You're on Sherdog, in the UFC discussion, bitching about a pro wrestler (fake and scripted, remember) selling a future, and possibly her last if the rumors are true, bout in the WWE.

Self awareness.

Well she knew what she was getting into. Pro wrestling has always been a dog eat dog world. Get to the top and do whatever it takes to stay there. Hogan maybe did the job for 3 or 4 people in a 40 year career..

She's been getting booed. She can't take rejection.

You're on Sherdog, in the UFC discussion, bitching about a pro wrestler (fake and scripted, remember) selling a future, and possibly her last if the rumors are true, bout in the WWE.

Self awareness.

I don't watch pro wrestling and I have no idea what you are talking about. I read the tweet and it sounds exactly like a triggered Rousey. I am familiar with that Rousey from the UFC before she washed out of it.

If she wasn’t a shitty actor then she would have been a wwe super star. She would have been singing a different song. Every movie she acted in I couldnt wait for her character to die off because how bad her acting is.

She's not a likeable person. It's been known for a while.

I don't watch pro wrestling and I have no idea what you are talking about. I read the tweet and it sounds exactly like a triggered Rousey. I am familiar with that Rousey from the UFC before she washed out of it.

So she sold you the product.

People who complain about pro wrestling being fake are absolutely the biggest fucking mooks.

Including TS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back