Ronda Tossed Him As a Boy; Now He's a UFC Man

Should Ronda start her own gym?

• Total voters
honda's ground game was on another level, if she had developed her stand up she could potentially be the WMMA GOAT, she should had trainned her boxing with the Diaz instead of going to Stockton to get high and drunk.
I think Ronda is one of those people that does well training boxing-wise coreographed stuff (hitting pads, footwork, etc) but can't put that into practice in real situations where you have to adapt. I don't think Edmund was that bad, but he should have seen the flaws - she needed more boxing sparring to apply what she learned - and less ego stroking.

The reality is Ronda's career was always going to end up on the trajectory that it did. From her first fight in the UFC where she became champ she was always destined to lose to much more competent strikers. It's unlikely any amount of training would have made her capable enough compete with girls who were leaps and bounds better in those areas than her. She faced almost exclusively grapplers in her title reign which helped build her into one of the biggest hype trains of all time. She would have been better off training to improve her footwork and takedowns

Last edited:
honda's ground game was on another level, if she had developed her stand up she could potentially be the WMMA GOAT, she should had trainned her boxing with the Diaz instead of going to Stockton to get high and drunk.

She would have been murdered by Cyborg and Nunes even with improved standup

Holly would have rekt her too because she couldn't take Holly down. She may have avoided the KO against Holly without such comically bad striking but the result would have been the same

Still tosses him around whenever she wants

Rousey's problems were all mental. She liked beating people up but had no interest in actually being a fighter.
How come ppl dont say that about carano?

"Ronda Tossed Him As a Boy; Now He's a UFC Man"

Looks like she did not "Toss" him high enough!!
:eek:

Or ...

If she stuck to her bread and butter she might of avoiding the Holly loss at least and potentially still be fighting today but instead she was got convinced she was a boxer.

She turned Nick into alcoholic :(

Kid looks hella impressive. Going to be a legit contender imo.

Brunson getting sent to the shadow realm at 248!

They aren't good boxers either.

It seems Combat Sports Academy in Dublin CA has great strikers coming from it. She should have gone there. I din't know of any notable grapplers in that particular gym but since it is close to other gyms she could have cross trained easily for her grappling.

True ... her ground game was insanely fast and powerful.

Her judo throws were great too but she should have moved to another camp and trained more striking and wrestling. That could have kept her at the top of the game but she got comfortable and started focusing on movies and didn't leave her comfort zone as the other girls around her were getting better and better and better.
This. Back when she was on top, I had made a thread about how she should move to a different camp to stay on top and everyone mocked me. Funny how things work out. I wish I could find that thread but this damn forum makes it hard.

There are pockets of gingerism in Armenia.
3044cdf45ef1282b06da33b8bedf4d85.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

<TheWire1>

Back