Ronda Told Daily to Fight Again

It's between her and Nunes.

tbh, just looking at their records, I've got Amanda ahead, though. Gonna be interesting to see how Nunes' goes forward from here.

"I don’t have to fight myself into the ground to prove that I’m the greatest of all time when I already know that I am."

Such utter continued delusion from RR, even after all this time.
Got DOMINATED by Holly Holm.
Got PULVERIZED by Amanda Nunes.
Couldn't handle defeat in either case, and ran off, purple pillow in hand and just disappeared and even psychologically still kept talking that she was undefeated, which does kinda show her mental instability.

Show some balance and good judgment & clear-thinking, and CREDIT to your opponents who beat you, at least, in retrospect. But....nope...the ego is far too large for that.

Last edited:
Eu9J7ga.gif
Thank you.

She will never come back. She’s somebody that cannot handle failure. Her reality was shattered that night against Holm and she never recovered mentally.

But aside from that, she can make more money doing pretend fights in WWE and her name has plenty of value for other ventures. No need to get your face pushed in a few more times when it’s clear she’s behind the best women out there now.

She’s really not though. While her striking is not terribly good, she’s probably still several levels above even the top girls on the ground. She developed her rep by wrecking people on the ground and then people got carried away with her striking when she stopped Bethe Correia. Holm and Nunes exposed her on the feet but her ground game was something to behold by WMMA standards.

She’s really not though. While her striking is not terribly good, she’s probably still several levels above even the top girls on the ground. She developed her rep by wrecking people on the ground and then people got carried away with her striking when she stopped Bethe Correia. Holm and Nunes exposed her on the feet but her ground game was something to behold by WMMA standards.
That whole sequence w zingano was incredible

I don't get it, is she he's coach? I mean he's pretty active and has already next fight scheduled vs Sabah Homasi.EESjCxPXoAEQm_t.jpg

Screenshot_20200130-133429_Chrome.jpg
Anyone who says they wouldn't bang is either lying or gay.
{<tongue}

When Rousey faced women who were technically proficient AND had higher than average athleticism / strength she struggled.

Perhaps she believed in her hands far too much and fell in love with them delusionally.

I think Cyborg would have dumpstered her if they ever fought. I don't think she is the GOAT, but she's top 3-5 at this point for women.

Nunes is perhaps a bit overrated too but is at the same time still the GOAT as it stands. Joanna is up there, Valentina is up there, and Cyborg is probably up there. I might put Rousey 4th in front of Cyborg because the latter is a steroid abuser - which is a bigger deal for women imo, and fought a ton of cans.

If deluding herself into believing she's the best of all time helps her sleep, so be it.

She's lived an awesome life. Done some great things for herself. Made tons of money. Found another great paying career. So I can admire her accomplishments.

I know nobody is perfect and we are all humans here but as a person she really does suck tho. Extremely selfish and self centered.

Cant argue with this assessment.

I wanna see her return tbh. Build some more more hype on top of what we already have this year.

Ronda drank her own Koolaid. She has to know that her striking was never very good. Her last two fights proved it. She popularized WMMA, no doubt about that but is hardly the GOAT fighter.

It was actually my husband that taught me I’m so much more than just a fighter. I don’t have to fight myself into the ground to prove that I’m the greatest of all time when I already know that I am."

Yeah fucking right, people say Colin had an easy path to greatness, she never even fought a striker until Holm. Keep sniffing your own farts Ronda.

Ronda comes back , gets a fight against Nunes, gets knocked out in the first round and she disappears again.
End of the story.
Than came back to do an interview to tell everyone she doesn't need to prove she's the greatest because she already knows she is. Right on Rhonda

I cant believe she thinks shes the best ever. Not even ...she was over hyped and it caught up with her...she was never as good as they wanted all to believe.

Back