Ronda to play Ronda in Paramount pic about Ronda based on Ronda

first act: rise to moderator status on pokemon message board
second act: 3rd place finish in olympics
third act: fighting cans in the ufc

inspirational

Denouement: Ronda Boo Boo.

A wise man once said:

How can I miss you if you never go away?

She's the goddamned Kardashian of MMA.

Meh. i'll wait until the sequel comes out

It would be a true honor to watch this movie. It's going to be one of the greatest films ever made comparable only to the Godfather.

It would be a true honor to watch this movie. It's going to be one of the greatest films ever made comparable only to the Godfather.

Gene Lebell IS the Godfather. Gokor is Michael. Karo is Fredo.

Casting question: who plays Mama AnnMaria? Who plays Meisha? Who plays Guyborg?

I must say that I do not get the phenomenon that is Ronda Rousey. I should say that I "get it" but I disagree with it. She is a very good athlete fighting people who are woeful in a sport (WMMA) that has barely existed until recently. On the Sherdog broadcast they stated that it was unfair to the likes of Roxan Modaferi and Julie Kedize to imply that WMMA was a new thing. They demonstrate that the sports is VERY rudimentary, at best, in 2015. So her athletic accomplishments, to me, are impressive, but not earth shattering or enough to warrant the Joe Rogasm that we witnessed Saturday night, which was embarrassing.

As for her popularity, feminism has reached a point where woman doing anything - anything at all - that men typically do is a triumph for the female sex. Nobody was ever preventing WMMA so I do see how she is "breaking barriers." She also isn't fighting men so she isn't demonstrating that women can fight men either. So what does she represent? I guess just a "strong female" ? I would've thought we'd be past that by 2015. If not then there are very low standards for the female gender.

As for Ronda herself, she works very hard, but I find her to generally be classless and she is not charismatic or well spoken. I don't see movie star potential whatsoever.

The MMA media has latched on to her and is lying about her and her competition, from Rogan/Dana right to Sherdog. Why? Because as MMA goes so does the media so it is in all of their interest to latch on to her celebrity and give her credibility. Fans or any person paying attention can see through this.

End of rant.

Back