Ronda to play Ronda in Paramount pic about Ronda based on Ronda

Seems like a horrible idea. She can't act for shit. Why risk everything?

Its not an action movie.....its a movie about Rondas life. who can portrait Rondas life better than Ronda? All she gotta do is be herself

Its not an action movie.....its a movie about Rondas life. who can portrait Rondas life better than Ronda? All she gotta do is be herself

It's still acting.
In an action movie you can get away with some one-liners, unlike a biopic. It's diffficult. People will see when its done.

Needs more Ronda. I'll buy a ticket for sure.

Goat.

do_not_want_dog.jpg

Heard that chloe moretz is going to play ronda and Sacha Baron Cohen is going to play edmond.

I hope they call this movie about Ronda Rousey starring Ronda Rousey who's playing Ronda Rousey based on Ronda Rousey..."Ronda Rousey"

2829847-3215046277-post-.gif

I hate biopics as they are grossly inaccurate.

She will probably get a fee for the story rights, a fee for acting, and piece of the backend of it, right?

Personally, I think it's too soon in her career for a movie, but then again, the most interesting part of any career story is always the struggle and rise to the top. Once you're huge, it gets less interesting. And Ronda is kind of a big deal now.

Love it.

Once in a million year opportunity. Great to hear.

Imagine if Jesus had written the bible himself?

Ridiculous. She can't act. And playing herself? Even dumber. Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer wants to play himself. Also her career isn't even close to being over and they're already making a movie? Sounds like a cash grab to me. They should wait until her career is over/almost over and get an actual actress who can act. Then maybe I could see it working.

Holy shit, man. That is not how acting works AT ALL.

first act: rise to moderator status on pokemon message board
second act: 3rd place finish in olympics
third act: fighting cans in the ufc

inspirational

Back