Ronda the Youtuber

giphy.gif
mmasplit1581967420.gif

Funny thin g is she is now living the life that when she was on top, she would have mocked any other girl doing. I would generally say 'good for her' but not after her shitty attitude was on full display

She has achieved her final form of Do Nothing Bitch, as defined by Ronda herself.

Funny thin g is she is now living the life that when she was on top, she would have mocked any other girl doing. I would generally say 'good for her' but not after her shitty attitude was on full display

She has achieved her final form of Do Nothing Bitch, as defined by Ronda herself.
To be fair, she's got the money to support herself. In fact, Mr. Rousey is the "do nothing bitch" by the definition who feeds off her.

She really looks like she smells like old cheese and foot fungus.

She looks like the kind of person that doesn't wash her clothes and just sprays them with air freshener.

She really looks like someone who went through some kind of trauma, regressed into a demented child like state, and now lives isolated under supervision in a fantasy world.

I don't think she ever regressed. She was always fairly dumb and child-like. I think her own mother thought she was autistic at one point and a lot of her behavior points to something like mild retardation.

What's her angle here?

Is she doing this to win fans over?
Is this her real personality?

It's part of her real personality, but it leaves her anger and general shittiness out of it. She is basically evil Roxie. She is only fun, cool, and happy when she is being worshipped.

She really looks like someone who went through some kind of trauma, regressed into a demented child like state, and now lives isolated under supervision in a fantasy world.

The dog clearly has better head movement than her

ITs great when you are scrolling down a thread and you basically see yourself in emoji form. This is was the exact face i had on.
It's the ptsd and cte from the Nunes fight.

She had to suffer like 5 separate hard ass concussions in that fight.

Props to her for not falling down, but she would have been better off doing so. Amanda fucking KOd her multiple times standing.

What's her angle here?

Is she doing this to win fans over?
Is this her real personality?
Probably trying to get that youtube pay.

Little girls loved her, and they also watch all that unboxing shit, so it's a potentially easy in for her.

She's turned into the WMMA version of Chris-chan :eek:

Man some people gotta let this hate go. I get it when she was fighting but now who the eff cares what she's doing.

Hope she's happy

To be fair, she's got the money to support herself. In fact, Mr. Rousey is the "do nothing bitch" by the definition who feeds off her.
By Ronda's definition SHE is also a do nothing bitch.

She mocked girls who made their own money doing this type of thing.

Ronda the UFC champ would have complete disdain for Ronda the WWE fake fighter and Youtuber.

She looks like she smells absolutely wretched.

Does she actually play Pokemon as well? It seems like she definitely does.

I can actually respect that, even if I think Pokemon after Gen 1 / 2 is totally gay and washed.

Is she still in WWE or no?

Back