Ronda should have returned sooner against Meisha

lesnarsneedle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
If Ronda had only returned sooner and fought meisha she could have beaten her and retired as goat.

But she waited it out and played her cards too late.

It could have been huge.

That fight would have been the 200 headliner after Jones popping

The hype would have been huge for meisha having the belt this time, tables turned

Would have easily been vindicated for the holly loss being that meisha beat holly

Ronda has made a lot of mistakes. .

Here's to hoping she switches camps, learns a double leg, and comes back to win a tune up fight on another run to the belt

#rowdygoatbless

Last edited:
Ronda should have enhanced her skill set. She showed few real technical improvements over the two years prior to her loss to Holm. Basically she stood still and basked in how dominant she was against a generation of MMA females with limited skills.

Even over the past year, it appears that she didn't get the message. Other fighters eventually made up the technical deficit, and then left Ronda in the rear view mirror.

I'm not sure how GOAT-worthy that would have been. Losing the belt, and then waiting around until it changes hands to someone she knows she can beat before making a comeback..

If Ronda had only returned sooner and fought meisha she could batten her and retired as goat.

But she waited it out and played her cards too late.

It could have been huge.

That fight would have been the 200 headliner after Jones popping

The hype would have been huge for meisha having the belt this time, tables turned

Would have easily been vindicated for the holly loss being that meisha beat holly

Ronda has made a lot of mistakes. .

Here's to hoping she switches camps, learns a double leg, and comes back to win a tune up fight on another run to the belt

#rowdygoatbless

Fuck your whore mother

To be honest Meisha probably would have done better in a 3rd match. She was winning the exchanges in the 2nd fight but chose to go for a takedown which was ill advised. If she just stood and avoided the clinch i think she could win that fight. Ronda needs to go to a different camp or change her gameplan. She has basically fought the same way her whole career.

I'm not sure how GOAT-worthy that would have been. Losing the belt, and then waiting around until it changes hands to someone she knows she can beat before making a comeback..
Better than getting smashed by Amanda and possibly retiring. If Ronda had fought Miesha and won, who knew if Amanda would even be the next challenger right after?

If she's smart and she wants to go to movies, she'll come back and fight a few top 20 girls and get some more round 1 wins and social media and the whole world will go crazy thinking she's back, then she can ride that fame to Hollywood. She's too proud to be seen as anything but the best though.

not great at all.... but they woulda spun it for the masses.

It would have been fine.

Meisha put holly to sleep.

If ronda beat Meisha the public and the media would have been all on it

I think that TS is onto something. But Miesha had improved and might have beaten Ronda. At least it would have been a competitive fight.

Back