Ronda sex before fight?

rad

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Could it affect her performance?

Ronda is one of fighters who has to be angry at her opponent . so i think she need to get it all out b4 saturday.

I remember reading something a while back that she tries to get it in as much as possible before a fight. Something to do with hormones.

Well... there is a reason to believe that she wont get her tension out with Travis small package.

HilZ0OnV_XE.jpg

But hey.. sexually unsatisfied women are pretty dangerous.

She has sex with Edmond, not with Browne, that's why she hasn't moved up to a legit camp already, I don't find another reason to keep training with that bastard

8xhWhJDoHxTOw.gif

Look at his movements, could you imagine him in the bed? hnnnggg

Why would you even put that thought in my head??
<{katwhu}>

she has been quoted on this before.

if it makes a difference in men, then i suppose Travis was hittin it hard before his Werdum fight-

he had nothing in his sack that night.

pure humiliation.

Could it affect her performance?

Ronda is one of fighters who has to be angry at her opponent . so i think she need to get it all out b4 saturday.
Not it.

Plus she wouldn't show herself for a year after I got the finish. :0

That would require a shitload of flour.

I bet she's preparing with tons of lube-free sex right now.

I remember reading something a while back that she tries to get it in as much as possible before a fight. Something to do with hormones.
Travis better be eating his Wheaties

She has sex with Edmond, not with Browne, that's why she hasn't moved up to a legit camp already, I don't find another reason to keep training with that bastard

8xhWhJDoHxTOw.gif

Look at his movements, could you imagine him in the bed? hnnnggg

Edmund vs that Ponytail guy from Conor's camp for world touchbutt championship.

Back