Ronda roussey boxing technics

Joe Buck

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ronda roussey has shown some weird technics yesterday even against holly Holmes.
LET see this video, in order to help her.

Dude in blue shorts looks like platinum Perry - tattoos <{anton}>

"head movement.... Head Movement.... no NO NOOOO!!!' - Kenny Florian

What technique? Poor gal....she was duped into thinking (and paying for) some shitty non-boxing/striking skills. Her coach failed her big time, lied to her and made her look like a fool. She should have listened to her wise mother. Her mom is a Phd and a world champion pioneer and incredibly intelligent.

What technique? Poor gal....she was duped into thinking (and paying for) some shitty non-boxing/striking skills. Her coach failed her big time, lied to her and made her look like a fool. She should have listened to her wise mother. Her mom is a Phd and a world champion pioneer and incredibly intelligent.

I agree this was probably the worst kind of strategy they could've used.

I could see if he made a few tweaks to her style, but he tried to turn her into a defensive striker.

I agree this was probably the worst kind of strategy they could've used.

I could see if he made a few tweaks to her style, but he tried to turn her into a defensive striker.

Agree...what's worse is that he didn't even teach her the simple concept of head movement or cutting angles. Here is what he did teach her "Ok Ronda....first let me move my eyebrows out of the way so you can see me.....so when you get hit, just drive your face further into the punch and take it like a man....like we say in Armenia, always take in the face like a man!"

After all the dust has settled, I actually feel sorry for her. I feel no need for me to further take anymore pot shots at her from behind the safety of my keyboard.
She has suffered enough, in my eyes. I can only hope Travis is smart enough to leave that joke of a gym, and Rondas mother runs over edmund with her car.

Her left hand was out and up to high, like she was sniffing her fucking armpit

She has good reflexes.

Notice how she grabs the cage as she's being repeatedly punched in the face.

After all the dust has settled, I actually feel sorry for her. I feel no need for me to further take anymore pot shots at her from behind the safety of my keyboard.
She has suffered enough, in my eyes. I can only hope Travis is smart enough to leave that joke of a gym, and Rondas mother runs over edmund with her car.
Same. I feel no need for me to further take anymore pot shots, too

hqdefault.jpg

You can't even spell technique and you're criticizing somebody ts?

Back