Ronda Rousey's post fight appearance and reaction

Draggin99Si

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Are there any Rousey post fight appearances and reaction? I want to see what she has to say.

podium1.jpg

This is all there is. She did not man up and go to the post fight press conference.

Did she bring back the purple pillow?

No, but if stories surface of her at Lowe's buying industrial grade degreaser you can assume a split from Edmund is inevitable.

Where can I find that ? Thanks.
Are there any Rousey post fight appearances and reaction? I want to see what she has to say.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...following-loss-to-amanda-nunes-with-statement

“I want to say thank you to all of my fans who have been there for me in not only the greatest moments but in the most difficult ones. Words cannot convey how much your love and support means to me.

“Returning to not just fighting, but winning, was my entire focus this past year. However, sometimes -- even when you prepare and give everything you have and want something so badly -- it doesn't work how you planned. I take pride in seeing how far the women's division has come in the UFC and commend all the other women who have been part of making this possible, including Amanda.

“I need to take some time to reflect and think about the future. Thank you for believing in me and understanding.”

No but on social media there is a fake video of her post fight but if you play it, all you hear is loud moans of someone getting fooked.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...following-loss-to-amanda-nunes-with-statement

“I want to say thank you to all of my fans who have been there for me in not only the greatest moments but in the most difficult ones. Words cannot convey how much your love and support means to me.

“Returning to not just fighting, but winning, was my entire focus this past year. However, sometimes -- even when you prepare and give everything you have and want something so badly -- it doesn't work how you planned. I take pride in seeing how far the women's division has come in the UFC and commend all the other women who have been part of making this possible, including Amanda.

“I need to take some time to reflect and think about the future. Thank you for believing in me and understanding.”

Eh fake shit from her PR handler that WME gets you when you sign with them.

Thank you, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

No but on social media there is a fake video of her post fight but if you play it, all you hear is loud moans of someone getting fooked.

Please share a link.

Back